1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
William had a basic childhood in the house of the Rawkes. His parents, Travis and _____, were very nice to him as a child, and William is a part of the Rawkes' family. Like most of his family, he was sorted into Ravenclaw, and looks strikingly similar to his father. William had great marks at Hogwarts, and currently is seeking further work. He graduated Hogwarts Two years ago, and still lives in the Family home. He's currently investing in Magical Device creation, having a few good ideas. William, over the years, has become an excellent singer and a good artist. He loves to sketch, draw, and that sort of thing. William as well is a good writer, and likes creating fictional stories. One thing he is terrible at, however, is taking credit for his work and sharing it with others besides his close family.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
William is very brave, smart, and often stands up for what he believes in. Even with those characteristucs, he is still quite humble, very humble indeed. Out of the other Rawkes siblings, he is most like his half-sister Livie, who he shares strong beliefs with.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Unemployed. I possibly plan on having him teach Art at Hogwarts for 3rd - 7th years. Maybe not, however.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is not married, but is looking for a relationship. He doesn't want to be married at the present, but would like to have a girl-friend.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor :P
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: