1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. "Ahh, me. I am, of course, Captain William Walker. Well, captain in my paintball fight teams. If the title works wonders on Picard, it works on me. Anyway, I was born in a quaint town in the northern United States (not telling you my exact birth location- stalkers.) After I was born, my mother apparently jumped out of the hospital window and ran away, leaving a newborn me, barely clothed, with my father.
My father, deciding that my mother and the US government was stupid, fled with me, to England. He build a home in the backwoods of this quaint country (it is smaller than Florida). Naturally, he made me watch football and he taught me how to shoot an AK-47. I was never the sports boy he wanted, as instead, I read textbooks on chemistry and physics I borrowed from a library. That continued until I was 11.
I though that "supernatural" still was simply fictional, but somewhat possible. I received a letter from a large owl saying I was accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Soon after, this man came saying he was a wizard and I was too. My father rolled his eyes and I kept trying to explain to him that it was impossible until he did a magic act himself. September the first, I was taken to the school. I was sorted once I got there by a phenomenon which everyone called the 'Sorting Hat'.
I got along with absolutely nobody. I did not want to be there anyway, well, until I found out there was a potions class. I soon saw the connection 'muggle chemistry' and 'magical potions'. Instead of running away, I stayed. For the entire 7 years. I was glad to leave, as the other's inferior brains could not match mine. Unfortunately, I could not find a wizarding job that involved potions and transfiguration in which I could never make contact with another person ever. I went to a town and got a job... At the Co-Zee Cafe. My worst nightmares came back. More people, ugh.
Anyway, I am currently trying to find a job where other people match my intellectual abilities as well as physical abilities."
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? William is a complicated intellectual. He hardly likes other humans, and when they are snobby to him, he takes it as a challenge. When things goes wrong he is the first to blame it on the other person near him, unless he knows it is a personal fault. Other times, he is quite simple, like when he wants a grilled cheese sandwich made by his father when he is sick.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Photographic memory
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? His hobby is chemistry and physics. He works at a muggle food place, serving the people he hates.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 6 "main" characters, 5 "minor" characters. Others are up for adoption. I don't think any qualify as "exotic" unless a ghost counts, if so, 2.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -4