Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I am arrogant and sassy, all of you would be honoured to meet me, though I have been wronged in the past-from family members- i push myself through it, putting a mask on me to protect myself from the scorn that the people would give me.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Will lived in London with his mother and her oldest son Jack, Wills older half brother, he has never known his father, the only information he got from his mother about his father was the he was a good, rich and handsome man, after their mother lost all her money Jack and Will was left on the streets and acting out of revenge Jack drove his mother to suicide because he hated her for giving up on them and he was so evil because that was who he was, he was evil but William was blinded by loyalty and love to his brother so he never saw how evil Jack was until it was to late (find out later on) that Jack was bad, William was nine when they did this and he didn't know what Jack did to their mother.
For the next couple of years he travelled with Jack until Jack tried to sell Will to the mafia for money as they were short on it and the mafia was contolled by a wizard who use to be in Azkaban, but Will kicked Jack in the stomach pushing him back and he leapt away from the wizard before they could react. Jack tried to capture him again but Will dodged him again and he grabbed his knife and when Jack leapt at him again William buried the knife into Jack's chest killing him.
He ran before the wizard could get him and later in the forest a woman found him and knocked Will out. He woke up in a cell chained to the wall and was tortured and experiment on for five years and one day the woman, who introduced herself as Scar, and was getting revenge for what Jack did to her sister, came in and whipped him but a wizard arrived because he had been researching the place from the minister of Magics instructions and tackled off the woman killing her and saved Will, after weeks of healing James, the wizard that saved him. Whilst staying with James he met Mathew, James's twin brother Mathew, and James and Mathew got into a huge argument about Will because Mathew believed that James shouldn't have saved William because they are trying to keep a low profile, eventually William ran away from there and found himself at an orphanage where he recieved a hogwarts letter
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
He isn't sure, but knows his mother was a pure blood but not sure about his father so as far as he knows a half blood
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
gryffindor or Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 7
Number of B's: 5
Number of C's: 10
Number of D's: 0