You are, and always have been,my dream. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. 03:32, February 2, 2017 (UTC)
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strength: Going above and beyond in every situation to show what he is truly made of. He doesn't want to stay hidden behind dthe shadows of his brothers, so he is willing to do anything and everything he can to prove that he can be a succesul individual all on his own.
Weakness: Being self concious about what other's will think about him and what he does. When told he's wrong, or his actions are over shadowed by another, Wyatt will grow more and more frustrated, shutting others out so he wont have to hear what they might have to say. He'll work himself harder and harder so that he can be better, often pushing himself way too far.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Wyatt wants to live a successful life and prove to everyone that pushed his accomplishments off to the side that he can do anything that he sets out to do. He wants his parents to finalyl accept him for being him, and stop comparing him to his brothers. Wyatt dreams, that one day, his parents will tell his siblings that they should be more like him. Ulitmately, Wyatt just wants to be seen as an indivdual instead of the "other" brother.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Wyatt's ideal deal day would just be spending a day with somone who doesn't constantly compare him to someone else. A day of just being able to be himself and not worry about what other's think. When he's with someone who really cares about him is something that makes him extremely happy, and wishes he could experience everyday.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
The five items that he would keep would be a picture of his group of friends in LA, his MVP soccer trophy he got when he was five, the "best little brother" award given to him by his oldest brother, a picture of all his family together, and his favorite drawing that he did.
The trophy and drawing show and remind him that he has been successful in the past and give inspiration for him to keep trying his hardest to prove it to everyone else. The pictures and award from his brothers remind him that no matter what people see, even his family, that they truly do care for him, and that he always has people he can go to if he needs help.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The amount of pressure put on students to excell on exams. Wyatt believe that there should be different ways for students to show that they understand the material being taught in class. Everyone learns differently, and people struggle expressing their ideas in certain ways. Some people do better with exams, while some may do better with presentations. Wyatt wants Hogwarts to pursue different methods to assess knowledge of students.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Wyatt has no preference what house he gets put in. He'll do what he can to make the best of each situation, and would be happy wherever he is put.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) Wyatt is a very determined and and outgoing person. Since he grew up in the shadow of his four older brothers, he does all he can to break free of the pressure and restraints that his parent's have placed on him as they try to mold him to be like his siblings. He wants to show his parents, and the world, that he is his own person and that the achievements of his brothers don't define who he is. He puts himself out there, hoping that he'll make something of himself one day.
Wyatt also tends to be very judgmental and distrustful of people at first . Always having every one of his decisions and achievements torn apart and compared to that of others, Wyatt always try to perceive what people might think about him and the things that he does, or picks things out that they're doing wrong, though he generally keeps it to himself. While it may take him awhile to build trust with people, once a strong relationship is built, he is happy to trust someone with all of his secrets and thoughts.
Once Wyatt starts to open up to people, they quickly realize that he can be a very funny and caring person. He enjoys making other people happy, and will do what he can to ensure that those he cares about have someone to rely on. But, before he can get to this point, he needs trust to be built, and know that his achievements and actions won't constantly be criticized and torn down. When Wyatt start to feel like what he's doing is being ignored or rejected, he'll shut down, not wanting to be told that he should be better, like his brothers are.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Wyatt was the fifth and final born son to Muggle Richard Parker and Witch, Elise Parker. While his parents met in London, the Parker's moved just before Wyatt's oldest brothers, Xavier and Braxton, were born because Elise's parent's didn't approve of their daughter marrying a muggle man. In order to avoid their judgement and negativity, the couple fled to Los Angeles to raise their children in a safe place. On September 13, 2018, Wyatt joined the world, greeted by the smiling faces of his four brothers.
The first few years of Wyatt's life were fantastic. Having four older brothers was something that he truly loved. There was always someone that he could play with or go to if he needed help. Of course they fought, but no argument or negative feelings ever lasted more than an hour, and they would all go right back to being best friends. Up until the time he was five, his mother stayed at home while his father worked, telling Wyatt and his siblings stories of her times at Hogwarts. They all wanted nothing more than to be able to go to this magnificent castle that was described to them. All five of them urged their parents to move back to London so that they could all have the chance to experience the same things that their mother had at Hogwarts. Just before Wyatt turned six, his parents decided that they too wanted their kids to experience Hogwarts, so they moved back to London just in time for Braxton and Xavier to start their first year at Hogwarts.
As he started to get older, things began to get harder for Wyatt. Though he though he wanted to move to London, he didn't realize how hard it would be to leave behind everything he knew behind. For the first year his family was in London, Wyatt struggled making friends, often secluding himself in his room, wishing he could return to LA. In addition to this, he started receiving more and more pressure from his parents. By his age, all of his brothers had already showed signs of magical abilities, and pretty big ones at that. Wyatt was consistently being compared to his brothers, and told that he should be more like them. Finally, when Wyatt turn 8, his first sign of magic finally manifested. After accidentally knocking over a vase and shattering it, Wyatt closed his eyes, wishing that it was fixed so that he wouldn't get into trouble with his parents. When he opened his eyes, the vase was putting itself back together. Wyatt let out a small shriek of excitement and ran to tell his mom and dad that he did magic. However, instead of returning the excitement, they mentioned the "amazing feats" that his older brothers had accomplished with their first magic. Wyatt received a pat on the back and a "good job" while his parents continued to discuss the achievements of his brothers, telling Wyatt that he should try to follow in their shoes.
Wyatt continued to grow up in the shadow of his brothers, doing everything he can to prove that he can be great all on his own, and set himself apart from the things his family has done. Now in his second year at Hogwarts, Wyatt strives to outshine his classmates in every way he can, hoping that his parent's might be proud of him one day.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood. No notable relations
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None.
6) What year is your character in? Second Year
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
9. No exotics
- a george a day keeps the doctor away. 03:36, February 2, 2017 (UTC)