A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths - Straightforward, objective, open-minded
Weaknesses - Insensitive, withdrawn, indecisive
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
I want to get out of the orphanage because I am supposed to be there. I am not an orphan. I wants to find either of my parents and ask them why they thought I wasn't good enough for them.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Jewelry making. It started with a string of daisies. That turned into braided ribbons, then came the beads. Now I want to learn how to do something called metal stamping.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Mati Evil Eye Bracelet.
A letter from my father.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Probably that I know nothing about wizarding society. I might change that first.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Ravenclaw or Slytherin? Those are the houses for people who avoid other people?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Making decisions has always been hard for me. I second guess myself a lot. Even when I know I am right I sometimes start to think there is a chance I could be wrong. Then I decide I must be wrong and I usually change my mind. It works out fine for nothing situations like trying new food or drawing even something stupid reading a book. When I have to decide something big. Should I have followed my mother into the alley or not. Those kind of decisions usually end terribly.
I have a hard time feeling bad for other people. It is even worse if they are complaining about something that that makes no sense. I've got too many problems to care about someone else whining about a scrape on their knee or their or how bored they are. Those are the kinds of things that keep me from talking much. If I say nothing it might keep other people from saying something to me.
There is no filter in me. I hold back nothing. If someone needs to hear something and no else seems to have the nerve or the courage to tell them I am going to say it. I probably already said it. I am impatient like that. Keeping something from someone to spare their feelings is doing them a lot worse than being honest. I should know.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
My mother was not unpleasant, she had times when she made me enjoy being around her. She made me forget how horrible she was to me. After the separation and subsequent divorce from my father she took the anger she was holding in out on me. Instead of talking to someone about what she was going through and how she felt or taking responsibility for what she did wrong she blamed me for my father walking out on her. She was bitter that her marriage failed, angry that her husband left, and jealous the he did was not the one with their child to care for. She used to beat me for no reason. When she would get frustrated I got a fist to the head or a smack in the face.
It might not be accurate but I think I was about five when I knew I had magic. Both of my parents do, they both went to different magical schools. They met their. My mother always said taking someone from that world (the wizarding world) and including them in hers was the biggest mistake she ever made. I assume I would be the second mistake of many. My mother was not at all thrilled with a display in the middle of a department store. I made a rainbow appear out of complete and utter boredom. I thought I might die at that moment and there it was over my head bright as a light bulb. I saw it in the mirror and it followed me. When my mother saw it she snapped at me. It broke into little glittery shimmers and faded away. I was never able to do it again, I bet she was happy.
She told me I was forbidden from using magic. She made the choice not to use it and now I was forced not to as. She told me it was rule in her house and in the wizarding world. She said I was part of it now and so I had to abide. Once I became to curious for her liking she got me a tutor albeit not a good one. I learned that my mother was right about magic. I was not allowed to use it until I was of age. She lied. I knew she had. I hated being tutored, my mother hated it more. That was the only reason I kept taking lessons. If I had known she was counting down the days until she could get rid of me I would have done a lot more to deserve it.
The same day I got a letter from my father and the bracelet he gave me, after the night we had a bad fight that involved the Ministry she took me on a trip to England. She knew everything about where were going and I knew nothing. She took me to a lot of old places she used to go with father when they were younger. She took me into and older crowded part of town, it was magical and I knew it right away because everything suddenly changed. We walked through one pub and we were in another world. She led me down a dark alleyway then she disappeared. I waited there for her until someone told me to leave. I stayed close by waiting for her to come back. I was there for hours before I went back and sat in the pub. Once it was closing time and I was still there I got kicked out. Someone called the authorities. Instead of going home I went to an orphanage.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
None. Struggles with and has significantly weaker magic than those in her peer group.
6) What year is your character in?
She recently turned seven
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
6 characters 2 exotic
Since she's seven years old...
Although, if you wanted a house, it'd be...