1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- yoon jungkook is unfair. he's too nice for his own good. always going out of his way to do some good for everyone else. he's so selfless and good-hearted and pure that it makes anyone else because how could such a person exist? He gets excited over the littlest of things and he's constantly a ray of sunshine. everything makes him happy, and it's not that hard to make him squeal with joy. he's energetic even without coffee, and it's hard to make him sit down. yoon jungkook loves life and he's determined to make you enjoy it with him.
- If there's something that could be Jungkook's weakness, it's his honesty. The man was not born to lie, unfortunately. Sure, he's capable of hiding things when he wants to, and he's capable of little white lies. It's just that whatever comes to mind tends to slip itself into spoken word. It's almost comedic how Jungkook realizes he said the wrong thing and stutters over what ever else to say. He also has a tendency to be moody. There's time that he enters a period of frigid coldness. But for someone whose stage name is Winter, he's surprisingly warm.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- Yoon Kyungsam was the newest addition to a line of performers. For as long as Yoon's great grandmother could remember, their family was known for their ability to put on a show. They were dancers, singers, jesters, and other things of the sort. It was their talent to bring energy to a room with promise of a good time. Which is why Yoon Kyungsam grew up learning everything there was to entertainment. It was no surprise he was groomed to be an idol. It was just the newest form of entertainment these days. When he became a trainee, his family celebrated lavishly, hailing it more important than even his academic achievements.
- Kyungsam became an amazing solo artist, who took Korea by storm, and soon, the whole world. He became an international star and everyone knew his name. It seemed he was unstoppable, and for quite awhile he was. Even after he returned from military enlistment, he still had quite a presence in the music industry internationally. However, a few years after returning from military enlistment after his contract ended, he decided not to renew again and announced an official departure from his company and from the spotlight.
- Several months later he proposed to Mun Bongcha, a stylist that he had been working with for almost five years. Over those five years, they had fallen in love and began dreaming of a domestic life together. They married a year later and lived in peace on Jeju island. Bongcha expressed a desire to move back to her home town of Gwangju, so they did so. And just a few months after that, Bongcha discovered she was pregnant with triplets. She was overjoyed not only to be carrying Kyungsam's children, but also to know she was having three triplets.
- The triplets were born in the following order on September 15th: Jungkook, Jungjeon, and Jungtae. The joy of Bongcha's three new baby boys seemed to raise her happiness and when she returned to work after her maternity leave, it was often said that a glow had come to her skin.
- Jungkook is the oldest triplet born to the couple. From the start, he proved to be a leader among the triplets. He was a rambunctious toddler that grew into an energetic child. He liked spending his time outside and getting rough and dirty. Jungkook had a penchant for getting into trouble, and his natural leadership skills often dragged in his other two brothers into what he wanted to do. Unluckily for them, Jungkook liked to try his hand at everything. There wasn't anything in the world that Jungkook didn't want to try, and his antics left everyone amused and exasperated.
- The triplets were seven when they moved to France. Bongcha had gotten a new job that left her much busier than before, leaving Kyungsam a lot of time with his sons. Having high hopes they would follow into their family footsteps as performers, he began training them at this time. Jungkook took to this training extremely well. It was clear to everyone that it was he who was destined to follow his father's footsteps. He had a passion for dance that was unmatched by anyone else in his family. At the same time that Jungkook was exploring his entrance into the idol world, the magical world was claiming him for their own. he was eight when he had his first magical moment: instead of falling flat on his face when he fell down, he started to bounce.
- When he was eleven, the family moved to Hogwarts in order for the triplets to attend school. He was sorted into Gryffindor, and thus began an entrance to an education that he would never forget. As the years went on at Hogwarts, he began to fall out of love with dancing and fell in with a bad crowd. Jungkook became enamored with fighting - specifically, dueling. A particular nasty incident in his fifth year almost saw him expelled. After this, he decided to leave behind his bad influences and picked up other hobbies. Jungkook went back into dancing, and he developed a love for baking. He even put his new dueling skills to use by becoming the Dueling Club's captain. By the time he graduated from Hogwarts, Jungkook was a well-rounded individual liked by many.
- After he graduated from Hogwarts, Jungkook began to focus more and more on his dancer and idol career. He joined a dance crew, and eventually got noticed by Silencio Records. In trying to recruit him, they eventually dragged in his other brothers as well. Jungkook trained for two years before finally debuting in the group Insomnia as a main dancer and a lead vocalist.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Jungkook is a trainee under Silencio Records. He is set to debut under boy group Insomnia under the stage name Winter as leader and vocalist.
A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is optional for adult characters!)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Hexes & Jinxes
- C. Magical Creatures
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
- B. Stars
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Freshly baked bread
- B. Parchment
- C. The Sea
- D. A crackling log fire
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- C. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
- D. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
6. Pick one:
- A. White </i>
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- C. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
- D. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Draw your wand & search for the source
- B. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
- C. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- D. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- 8 characters, one exotic.
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?