1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Zephyrus is quick-witted and serious. He's something of a wild card, and has neutral values.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Zephyrus Rivers was born to Jeremy Harrison and Nerissa Rivers. Jeremy and Nerissa sort of fell apart after Zephyrus was born. Zephyrus was raised by his mother in West Country, near Tinworth, where Nerissa (along with some other people) breed Hippogriffs. His mum died just before he turned 10, and he was then sent to live with the father he had never known, where he was reluctantly allowed. He stayed there for a short time, until a distant relative, Iris Berrin, offered to take him in, and they imminently accepted.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood. He is a member of the Harrison family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff, Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw, Gryffindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0