Hufflepuff House Locations

Common Room • Dormitories • Quidditch Team • Head's Office • Students

Hufflepuffcommons.jpg


The entrance to the common room is concealed in a stack of large barrels in a nook on the right hand side of the kitchen corridor, which is one floor below ground level (this is also known as Hufflepuff Basement).

Tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row, in the rhythm of ‘Helga Hufflepuff’, and the lid will swing open. We are the only house at Hogwarts that also has a repelling device for would-be intruders. If the wrong lid is tapped, or if the rhythm of the tapping is wrong, the illegal entrant is doused in vinegar. You will hear other houses boast of their security arrangements, but it so happens that in more than a thousand years, the Hufflepuff common room and dormitories have never been seen by outsiders. Like badgers, we know exactly how to lie low – and how to defend ourselves. Once you’ve opened the barrel, crawl inside and along the passageway behind it, and you will emerge into the cosiest common room of them all. It is round and earthy and low-ceilinged; it always feels sunny, and its circular windows have a view of rippling grass and dandelions.

There is a lot of burnished copper about the place, and many plants, which either hang from the ceiling or sit on the windowsills. The Herbology Professor brings the most interesting specimens (some of which dance and talk) to decorate our room – one reason why Hufflepuffs are often very good at Herbology. Our overstuffed sofas and chairs are upholstered in yellow and black, and our dormitories are reached through round doors in the walls of the common room. Copper lamps cast a warm light over our four-posters, all of which are covered in patchwork quilts, and copper bed warmers hang on the walls, should you have cold feet.

Hufflepuff Common Room
welcome to hufflepuff basement
Schedule

Hogwarts Schedule - Mandatory Classes
Class Years
First Year Flying 1st
Charms ALL
Defense Against the Dark Arts ALL
Herbology ALL
History of Magic ALL
Potions ALL
Transfiguration ALL


Hogwarts Schedule - Optional Classes
Class Years
Care of Magical Creatures 3rd-7th
Divination 3rd-7th
Healing 5th-7th
Magic Theory 5th-7th
Mythology 1st-7th


Additional Help
Guidance Counsellor's Office
Hospital Wing
Library


All classes run weeks 1-8 and all exams will be week 9. Week 4 will be a break for Christmas Holidays.

House Notices

Roleplay

Jairus and Elayne

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

He's been cooped up the entire day in the Kitchen, cooking and baking with the elves. He ended up skipping History of Magic, citing he wasn't feeling well to his sister, but he knows she knows it's a lie. He just... didn't want to go to class today, and seeing as it had been his only one, and Helene likes him - well, he took the risk. He did promise to make it up to Sarai, though, which is why he's just now arriving with a stack of books he got from the library a little bit ago that are blocking his line of sight. He's hoping he doesn't run into anyone, and is walking slowly to make sure he minimizes the risk, but it's a gamble right now. "I'll be okay," he reassures himself under his breath as he takes a wobbly step closer to the sofa in the middle of the common room. The pie on top of the highest book almost slides off, but he stops mid-step and manages to avoid dropping it. Phew. "No problems so far! You'll be okay."

Message Me • 22:33, August 6, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She's had a nightmare about the Parade again. It's something she should probably write Sabrina about; but she knows that Sabrina would probably prefer an owl or a patronus (maybe she can ask Tristan or Iseult?) over a text and she doesn't want to bother any of them. She sits in the Common Room, reading a textbook until she gets so bored she wants to fall asleep. The plan is foolproof. She notices someone carrying a stack of books and talking to himself, so she looks up and bites her lip, unsure if she should help him. Talking to people is hard but he really looks like he's struggling... "H–Hi." she ends up getting out, as softly as she can because she doesn't want to startle him. "Do you need help?"

Message Me • 01:08, August 8, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

Jairus normally wouldn't embarrass himself by startling easily. In theory, it isn't something he's doing now, but when he shifts slightly to get a better look at the source of the new voice, he sees Elayne and just freezes up. His muscles all clench up and his eyes widen a little, immediately entranced by the really pretty girl with the soft voice that's talking to him. To him! Can you believe that? He can't. His sudden stop and new distraction captures his attention so thoroughly that he doesn't notice the topmost book (and pie) slowly sliding further to the side until he hears the telling sounds of something falling. His immediate instinct is to reach for the pie, but the jerky move makes his mountain of books fall in an embarrassing mess. But, hey, he did salvage his pie, which is a victory for him. "Oh my - okay, I -" Jairus stammers, looking up at Elayne helplessly, "I'm so sorry. I promise I'm not a klutz or anything." He does crouch immediately to start picking up his books, not wanting to bother the pretty girl any longer than he has to. "It's - it's okay. It's a lot of books. I'd feel bad."

Message Me • 02:53, August 8, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Her eyes go big when all the books drop into a mess on the floor, and she immediately gets up from where she's seated to start helping him gather all of them. "Don't feel bad. It'd be kinda rude of me to just s-sit there and not do anything to help, don't you think?" she says, trying to smile at him reassuringly so he isn't so nervous. "You're right, though. This is a lot of books. That's a lot of studying. You okay?"

Message Me • 03:06, August 8, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

Jairus quickly averts his eyes when Elayne joins him, not wanting to scare her or make her think he's weird. If he keeps looking at her, he'll forget what he's doing. So he looks down at his books as he collects them, stacking them into different small piles. "It wouldn't be! No, don't worry. I - I would never think you're rude. Or anyone, actually." Except maybe Az's girlfriend. Or ex-girlfriend? He can never keep up. "Yeah, I'm okay! I was just picking books up for my sister along the way, too. We're partners for History of Magic, but I owe her some help with her other subjects. Her partners aren't good people a lot of the time and I feel really bad, so I do what I can," Jairus admits, trying not to look so miffed when he remembers how much people walk over Sarai. The horrible Cagan luck.

Message Me • 03:16, August 8, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"That's really kind of you." she says without thinking. Trying to imagine Tristan and Iseult as partners in anything is laughable – as far as she knows, they're partners in Defense, which just means that they nearly kill each other every duel then force her to pick who she thinks did better. "Your sister is really lucky."

Message Me • 03:35, August 8, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

Jairus goes crimson when he hears Elayne's kind words. "It's honestly nothing. My sister is really cool and I love helping her," he says. His face splits into a grin from just glancing at her even as he stacks up one pile over another. The mountain builds up again and he stalls, already thinking he might need to make two trips. "If - if you ever need help... I know we just met, but I'd be happy to help you, too!"

Message Me • 02:17, August 11, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She smiles brightly. "I'm terrible at most subjects. That'd be amazing! B-but only if it's not a bother, of course." she quickly clarifies, getting shy all of a sudden. As the two of them finish putting the books back in order, she realizes she hasn't even introduced herself. Merlin, she's so awkward. "I'm Elayne, by the way!"

Message Me • 16:30, August 11, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"Oh, no, don't think that! I'm sure you're good at a lot of them. Just because you might not be getting O's doesn't mean you're terrible at them. Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses - you just have to know how to play them right. I mean, I'm pretty bad at memorizing history, so I just reenact whatever I'm trying to learn. It doesn't get me O's, but it does get me EE's on good days, and I think that's as close as I'll ever get," Jairus is quick to try and comfort her even if she doesn't seem at all upset. On one hand, it's an instinct to make others feel better about themselves, but on the other, he just doesn't want someone who seems as cool as she does to think they're terrible at anything. "Oh! My bad, I'm Jairus," he replies, setting the last book down before he offers a hand towards her. That's what's normal, right? Or is it too formal? Gosh, what if she thinks he's stuck-up?

Message Me • 16:44, August 11, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Jairus is so nice, she thinks to herself. It's incredibly reassuring to meet someone like this when she's been so nervous about fitting in here at Hogwarts. She looks at his hand and takes it, shaking it gently, a bit nervous. "It's r-really nice to meet you." she manages to get out. She can sense trouble's brewing with Jairus, though, or at least it will soon. Perks of being a seer, she guesses, not that it's really a perk. "Are you okay? S-sorry if that's such a weird thing to ask, but I kinda got a vibe."

Message Me • 16:59, August 11, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"It's nice to meet you too! Are you new around here? I don't think I've met you before, and not a lot of people like talking with me nowadays," he remarks, more accepting than he'd been earlier as he alludes to the mess with Chloe and Az. Elayne's question makes him deflate a little. He shrugs. "I'm as okay as I can be. It's okay, though. Everything will blow over and I can focus on the great big beautiful tomorrow."

Message Me • 01:17, August 13, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She nods at his question. "I just s-started here at Hogwarts." she says, deciding to keep it vague, but she'd probably tell him all about the Gallizenae if he asked. She doesn't want to shock anyone by telling them about the priestess clan she lived with for five years unprompted, after all. "I don't see why people wouldn't like t-talking to you, though. You're very nice."

Message Me • 01:22, August 13, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"I hope you like it here. It's big and the people can be... scary, at best, but it's a decent place," he says genuinely, smiling. "Oh, thank you." Jairus doesn't want to show just how much that compliment means to him when all he's been feeling is sad and unwanted, so he quickly averts his gaze at the small box he'd been holding with the pie. He looks back at Elayne, lifting it towards her. "Hey, uh... I just baked this down at the Kitchen, but I'm not really in a pie mood anymore. Do you maybe wanna have it? I don't want it to go to waste, plus you're really nice, and I just - I thought you might want it? No hard feelings if you don't! I promise I'm a decent baker." He is in a pie mood, but he likes Elayne a lot and she complimented him - plus she offered to help. Three wins if he's ever seen them. He wants to eat pie, but he wants her to have it even more. "A welcome gift!"

Message Me • 02:54, August 14, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She can't believe someone's nice enough to offer her a whole pie, and there's no way she can finish that all by herself so her eyes dart back up to his face. "Thank you! But we can sh-share." she manages to get out, "If you aren't headed anywhere, we can h-hang out for a bit?" Hopefully she isn't being too awkward; she really wants to make a new friend.

Message Me • 13:48, August 15, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"Wait, seriously?" Jairus lights up like a kid during early Christmas morning; never in a million years would he have thought someone like Elayne would ask him to hang out. He nods excitedly. "I'd love to hang out! Let me put these books up in my room and then I can come back down?" he suggests. He needs to text Sarai and let her know he can't meet up today. Somehow, he doesn't think she'll mind. "I'll make sure I'm quick - promise."

Message Me • 22:35, August 16, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Sure!" she reassures him, smiling brightly. "I'll just be here – d-don't worry about it. Do you need help, though? Those are a lot of books." She doesn't want to be a burden at all and she wants to be able to help Jairus in any way she can. He's been nothing but nice to her and she isn't quite sure how to return the favor.

Message Me • 16:38, August 17, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"Are you sure?" he queries, raising his eyebrows. "I mean, I - I'd appreciate the help, but they're a lot and they can get super heavy..." He just doesn't want her to strain herself too much. Not that he doesn't think she can't handle it! She probably can. He just doesn't wanna be a big bother.

Message Me • 17:23, August 17, 2020 (UTC)

ElayneBubbleA.gif

Elayne Le FeyHufflepuff, 4th Year | Seer

「 Age 」
15
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She has an idea but she's not sure if it's a good one – if he hasn't thought of doing it yet, then there's probably a reason. But there are just so many books and she wants to make things as convenient as possible for him... "We can try l-levitating them all together, if you like?" she suggests, "I can h-help, since there's so many."

Message Me • 17:46, August 17, 2020 (UTC)

Alejandro WB.gif

Jairus Ephraim Caganhufflepuff, fifth year • death nymph

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
half-nymph
「 Occupation 」
looking for a job
「 Relationship 」
single

"Oh, that's a good idea!" Jairus nods. He pulls his wand out quickly, definitely seeing an opportunity to impress with Elayne. He's a good spellcaster already. As long as he can not embarrass himself by dropping all the books, he'll be golden. "Wingardium Leviosa!" He watches, visibly pleased, when one of the two stacks gently lifts off the ground. "It's up the stairs to the left, at the very end of the corridor," he tells her over his shoulder, as he carefully begins the trek across the common room and up the stairs. It occurs to him it was unnecessary - she is following him - but it's a little too late to take it back now.

Message Me • 18:13, August 17, 2020 (UTC)


Jonathan and Lilith

Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 23:03, August 1, 2020 (UTC)~

A day after the tournament, Jonathan had coordinated with Lilith to meet in the Common Room when there wouldn't be many others around offering extraneous advice so they could tackle the task of opening up the box. He was giving it a good once-over, looking at it carefully to see if there were any clues or insight to be found to figuring out what was inside.
Lilywb2.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"It looks pretty...locked?" She finished the last of her brownie as she leant back against one of the couches in the room, "Is there a keyhole or something? Or...a...what do you call them? COMBINATION!" She snapped her fingers, obviously proud that she figured out the word.

Message Me • 23:16, August 1, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 23:25, August 1, 2020 (UTC)
The only difference to the other boxes is that theirs is a golden color in reflection of their house's colors. It has no special or meaningful engravings. The lock is a basic latch lock, but no matter how much they physically try, the latch won't budge.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 23:28, August 1, 2020 (UTC)

"I'm willing to bet that Alohomora won't work," he said, frowning. He tapped the latch with his wand. "Specialis Revelio," he said, with the aim to learn what sort of enchantments the box may have on it.
Lilithwb1.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"We could smash it?" She said bluntly, "Though...it might break whatever's inside, does it rattle?" She held her hand out to hold it, hoping to test it out for herself.

Message Me • 23:31, August 1, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 23:33, August 1, 2020 (UTC)
Jonathan's Specialis Revelio is successful, but it doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary with the box.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 23:35, August 1, 2020 (UTC)

He frowned. "There aren't... any enchantments on it?" He handed it to Lilith. "I suppose that means we could try basic spells-- unlocking, things like that."
Lilywb3.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She took the box before shaking it to hear if there was anything inside before agreeing with Jonathan's sentiment and casting Alohomora.

Message Me • 23:38, August 1, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 23:49, August 1, 2020 (UTC)
There's no rattling noise coming from within the box when Lily shakes it. Her attempt at Alohomora afterwards is successful. When the lock clicks and they open it, they'll realize that there must've been no noise because all contents are limited to two pouches. One is bigger than the other. In the bigger pouch, there are many silver and mahogany-colored metallic and wooden pieces. In the smaller pouch, there are also metallic pieces, albeit much smaller in size and quantity. By the way each piece is carved and designed, it's possible the champions will have to assemble the pieces, but there is no note or instructions on what to do or how to do it.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 23:52, August 1, 2020 (UTC)

"It looks like... a puzzle." He examined each of the pieces to see if there were corner or edge pieces. "Think it's one puzzle or two? Since they came in different pouches?"
Lilywb3.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She took one look at the puzzles and groaned loudly, "Are you kidding me?" She lay her head back onto the couch cushion, "Has anyone made a spell for solving puzzles yet, that would be nice..." She threw herself back up again and examined the pieces, "Well one pouch is smaller than the other? So I'm guessing two?"

Message Me • 23:57, August 1, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:01, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
There are no corners or edges and the pieces aren't flat, like a normal puzzle would be. It looks like whatever they'll be building will be one or more gadget(s). From the looks of it, the contents of the big pouch don't look like they'd fit with the contents of the small pouch, based on the size differences.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 00:04, August 2, 2020 (UTC)

"You could try Reparo," he said with a shrug. "The pieces aren't flat-- it must be something 3-D," he noted. He looked at the different pieces of each bag. "It's definitely two things though. There's no way those little pieces will line up with these bigger ones." He grabbed a few of the bigger pieces, looking for patterns in the pieces, or the way they were cut up to see what would match.
Lilywb3.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Maybe it's cake?" Her tone was blunt until she realised that Jonathan probably wouldn't get the reference, "Uh, I mean...maybe they arrange to make a word or something? Why are they made of different materials?" She started lifting and feeling the pieces, seeing if any vibed with her.

Message Me • 00:12, August 2, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:27, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
In the small pouch, there are two small screws, two rings with a small hole in each side big enough to fit said screws in, and a necklace chain. In the big pouch, there's a cylinder about six inches long with small, pin-shaped marks. There is also a comb with bristles shaped like pins and a metallic bed-plate with small holes meant to fit in the accompanying small screws. There's a small metallic box with a hole that seems to be the same size of the small lever included in the pouch.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 01:16, August 2, 2020 (UTC)

"Oh, this isn't a puzzle at all." He shook his head. "We're building something. Two somethings." He looked at the rings from the small pouch and the necklace chain. He noticed one of the rings had a spot to clip the necklace chain into, and he did so. He held up the necklace, with the ring attached, trying to see if the image looked like something he'd recognized. "There's less pieces to this one, let's do this one, first."
Lilithwb1.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She stared at the pieces scattered on the carpet, "It's like assembling IKEA furniture without the instructions..." She tried to put together what the object could be, "A necklace? A magical necklace?" She scoured her brain for a moment, fishing for answers.

Message Me • 01:39, August 2, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:42, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
With the necklace chain clipped onto the ring, all that's left to assemble is the two screws and the other ring. There's no special elements or properties to the rings or any other part of it. All pieces are silver-colored and plain.


Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 02:01, August 2, 2020 (UTC)

Magical necklace... "Wait! Did you see an hour glass?" He held up the second ring so it was perpendicular with the first. "It could be a time turner. But we don't have the other pieces..."
Lilywb2.gif

Lily LovecraftHufflepuff • 5th Year

「 Age 」
15 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She paused for a moment, pouring over all the pieces they have, "Maybe the other...thing? I'm not sure what it is yet, maybe it has some answers?" She lifted the metal cylinder, "It kinda looks like a cheese grater..." She peered into one of its holes.

Message Me • 02:04, August 2, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 03:03, August 2, 2020 (UTC)
Like Jonathan noticed, there is no hourglass or the piece meant to hold the hourglass together. When Lily picks up the pieces to the large pouch, she'll notice there is no hourglass or anything meant to fit into the small pouch's item.
Jonathan 6th Year.jpg

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 03:09, August 2, 2020 (UTC)

He attaches screws to hold the rings together in a perpendicular fashion. "A time turner with no hour glass... that's an interesting message." He looks at what she's holding. "The holes... look at them. They're in a pattern." He frowns. "If there weren't so many other pieces, I'd think we were meant to shine light through it and see some kind of star pattern. But... none of these other pieces support that theory."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.