Kealia Valleas-Rosier @kealiavasier Houses Valleas and Rosier. United Kingdom Joined March 2044 Following Followers
History @kealiavasier • 10 March 2020
Relationships @kealiavasier • 10 March 2020
Gallery @kealiavasier • 10 March 2020
Custom Trivia @kealiavasier • 10 March 2020
- "I believe technology and magic can coexist, and it already is, but I don't believe it should. We lived for thousands of years without the contributions of muggles. Why are we corrupting our traditional lifestyles for their incorrigible ones?"
- "I don't believe in prejudice. How someone is treated is how their behaviors and attitudes merit. Work harder, play smarter, stay true to our roots and all should be fine."
- "To be honest, I'm not sure I believe in any mental afflictions beyond normal emotions and perhaps insanity. That's truthfully it. Everything else is a fabrication of insensitivity."
- "My ideal best friend is someone who understands the image we, as pure-bloods, have, and our duties as women and men respectively. I wouldn't want to be friends with anyone who doesn't understand the importance of tradition, or someone who thinks we should corrupt our traditions and ways of living in favor of muggle ones."
- "In ten years, I see myself back in Greece with a husband and children of my own to love and raise. I wouldn't want a job; I would rather devote my time to becoming a stay-at-home mother."
- "I was days shy of my third day when my magic manifested. By Greek standards, I'd been a late bloomer, but I made up for it plentifully. It a small incident, making my mother's garden bloom in the middle of autumn, but I was consistent. I had to be tutored by her and my grandmother to ensure I wouldn't cause any problems for my father or brothers."
Hazel Habsburg @HazelHazelHazel