FANDOM


Forum: Index > TBP Missions > TBP Missions:The Prodigal Son
Note: This topic has been unedited for 16 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.


Mission Briefing

Morgan le Fey received a note - with co-ordinates to the Stone City of Petra in Jordan. The note had an SOS message and was signed CV.

Mission Details

  • Threat Level: NA - Unofficial
  • Members Needed: Three
  • Location: Petra, Jordan
  • Type: Unkown
  • GM: Sonofapollo
  • Aurors?: No

Members

  1. Morgan le Fey
  2. Tristan le Fey
  3. Iseult le Fey



Mission

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He turns up in the courtroom with a small bag, charmed to be bottomless and stocked with everything they might need - weapons, Essence of Dittany, a compass and the like - and a knot in his stomach. This is really not what he expected to be doing ever, never mind a few weeks before school starts. So many thoughts are running through his head: what if it's a trap? He's had fake letters before. Even if this one feels different, maybe he's just being too hopeful, the same way his mum has been for the past eighteen years. If it is real, what if Carlisle his dad isn't there by the time they arrive? What if he's dead? Or worse? Above it all, though, is the nerves. His hearing hasn't improved whatsoever, he's still living inside a vacuum, so how much help can he really be? If Tristan or Iseult got hurt because he didn't hear a threat approaching, he'd never be able to forgive himself.

Message Me • 12:59, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She knows she'd get here before Tristan. But my god, Morgan's thoughts. They're so intense, he may as well be saying them aloud. She gives him a nod, and looks into her bag. It's got supplies - food and things, plus several magical maps for the location they're planning to go to. She's still not convinced this is all real.

Message Me • 13:10, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan's turned up only after swiping a vial of phoenix tears from Søren's store - usually he'd go to Knockturn for them, but he really doesn't have time today and hey, they might not be back alive to actually deal with the consequences. He's also got with him a small bag with an undetectable extension charm, within which he's hidden a 20-foot reticulated python (don't ask), and of course his three venomous snakes are all hidden somewhere on his person, whether that's around his wrists or in a pocket. The one thing he's lacking? Any other kinds of supplies, besides a change of clothes. That's for the others to worry about. "Are we ready?" he asks, stepping into the courtroom. The words shimmer in front of Morgan.

Message Me • 13:28, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Tristan looks as unprepared as ever, but honestly, Morgan knows there's probably a snake or three in that bag, and that's more than reassuring where Tristan's concerned. "We are," he nods, swallowing thickly, before gesturing back to the Portkey he'd made the previous day in preparation: a thick encyclopedia book, thick with dust and buzzing with energy. "This takes us as close to the coordinates as possible. It didn't recognise the exact ones, which I guess makes sense, if it's a secret city."

Message Me • 13:35, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She rummages around and pulls out a map that she spreads out in front of the two. "Which reminds me. We need to think about what we do before we get there. If Carlisle is still there, he'll be underground, probably. Petra is supposed to have secret tunnels - to protect the early wizards from Muggles." She points to several marked spots on the old map, indicating tunnels that seemed to connect to each other."

Message Me • 13:41, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Leaning over the map, he nods. "And all we have are co-ordinates?" he asks as he studies the marked spots, doing his best to commit them to memory. "Do we have an emergency portkey to bring us back out?"

Message Me • 14:53, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He watches their lips carefully as they speak; Iseult had given him a brief look over the map earlier, and luckily he’s still got his sharp memory. When he sees the shape of emergency portkey on Tristan’s mouth, he pulls out the chain that he’s wearing around his neck: a raven in a circle, the symbol of the Parade in solid silver, tucked neatly under his t-shirt. “This takes us straight back to the Citadel, but we can also make some when we get there. It’s useful to have more than one.”

Message Me • 15:01, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Making copies is a smart move. Just incase we get into a pinch." Iseult muses. She looks at the two of them, "So. I guess we go ahead?" She asks, her face a bit of a mask.

Message Me • 22:17, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan shrugs, glancing between them. "No time like the present," he declares, folding the map and offering it back to his sister.

Message Me • 22:38, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

It looks like everybody's ready, so he takes a deep breath and Accios the book towards them, letting it settle in the middle of the circle. "Okay. Here we go, then," he says, before reaching out.

Message Me • 22:39, July 12, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 22:50, July 12, 2020 (UTC)
The three of them touch the portkey and are transported into the ravines of the lost city of Petra. The terrain is sandy - and they seem to be in valley of what seems to be red sandstone. The remnants of the ancient city are still carved into the sides of large rocks - the most imposing of them being what looks like a temple, right in front of the trio.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She stands up, dusting off the red sand from her dress. "Well, a crash landing, but we definitely look like we're in Petra." She admits. It's gorgeous, and she's almost breathless at the sight of it.

Message Me • 22:50, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Turning on the spot, Tristan surveys their surroundings. "Do we know anything at all, about what might be in there? I'm guessing you read some books or something." This is addressed to Iseult as he shades his eyes, looking up at the temple.

Message Me • 22:54, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Transporting via Portkey in complete silence is just as disorientating as it sounds: imagine being sucked out of one vacuum and straight into another, complete with the headrush and dizziness that comes along anyway. As soon as they're in Jordan, the sun nearly blinds him, and he lifts a hand up to his eyes as he looks around. He doesn't hear Tristan's question, of course, and he's too busy reading the carvings in the old walls to focus on anything. What the hell is Carlisle doing here? He must be hiding. If so, what from?

Message Me • 22:57, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She pulls out an old tome from her bag, flicking through the pages, until she reaches a table of ancient runes. "It looks like it's a tomb. Possibly Pre-Islamic, perhaps royal." She reads out. "Whatever your dad was doing in here, I wouldn't be surprised if the Tomb locked him in. They were designed to be inescapable." She says aloud, but also she passes the message into Morgan's mind, a new trick she had been playing around with at home.

Message Me • 23:02, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Of course Iseult brought a whole library with her. Ravenclaws. "How do we make sure we don't get locked in?" he asks, a tad alarmed. "We're not exactly cursebreakers."

Message Me • 23:23, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Hearing Iseult's voice as clear as a bell in his own head is a bit of a mindfuck, and he whips around in time to get the gist of Tristan's concerns. "If the Portkey worked inside, we can get out easily enough. If it doesn't-" he trails off with a grimace, before turning to Iseult. "If he's locked in there, in this heat, he won't last long. That's if he's even in there."

Message Me • 23:28, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"The portkey isn't a terrible idea." She says aloud. If he's stuck in there, he can't be alive. You know this. Are you sure we should go in? This she sends to Morgan separately.

Message Me • 23:43, July 12, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

"If I had my way, I'd be going in alone and you two would be back at the Citadel," he points out, raising his eyebrows at Iseult, before stewing on his thoughts for a few seconds. "Either someone stays outside and keeps watch, or we all go in and hope the Portkey works. Iseult, can you hear anything? Any thoughts that aren't ours?"

Message Me • 00:01, July 13, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She listens, long and hard. But the overwhelming sound she receives is something Morgan is only too familiar with. Silence. She shakes her head. "Nothing. Whatever is in there guards its thoughts as if it's treasure. I guess we have no choice but go in?" She asks, as well as projects to Morgan.

Message Me • 18:47, July 13, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Considering the imposing structure ahead, Tristan waits a second before he shrugs. "May as well get started," he says, the picture of nonchalance, and starts towards the entrance.

Message Me • 20:28, July 13, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 09:31, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The mouth of the entrance is empty - no gold, no relics, nothing. It's all been stripped clean. Clearly, someone's been here before and laid everything to waste. Any trace of history or culture has been long gone from this place. To the distance, a scarab beetle scuttles along the walls at the sound of the three sets of footsteps. There are three tunnels that the group can go through - one bearing left, one central and one right.
Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The three tunnels makes him feel like he’s in a mouse trap game, and he stares at them as he tries to figure out which to go down. They’re all pretty much identical, so he looks at the floor to see if there’s any obvious wear and tear from frequent footsteps. “We’re not splitting up,” he says, though he doubts the other two are considering it; besides, he learned that lesson on the Fool’s Gold mission.

Message Me • 09:34, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Guess what Tristan's favourite spell is. Go on, guess it. "Serpensortia," he says, not particularly caring what snakes turn up, as long as there's three of them and they're native here. "Scouts," he announces.

Message Me • 10:06, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 10:14, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The three snakes slither through each of the tunnels. After a short while, the first snake returns from the middle. He whispers to Tristan that the tunnel has some sort of creature in it, one that has been asleep for hundreds of years. He dared not go any further. The second snake returns from the right tunnel - saying there was a person there, although they were cloaked. From the left, however, no snake returned. The group wait, the humidity of the caves resulting in beads of sweat on their necks. The snake doesn't return.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She crosses her arms. "How long are we waiting for the little bastard?" She asks, her brow furrows. "What did the other two say?"

Message Me • 10:14, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan nods to each tunnel in turn, though he's clearly distracted waiting for his other snake to return. What can he say? He gets attached. "Creature that's been asleep for centuries down there, and cloaked person down there. Right's probably our best bet." He squints into the darkness down the left tunnel. Merlin, if something's hurt his snake he's going to be absolutely livid.

Message Me • 12:34, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

"Unless whatever's down there has killed it," he points out, squinting as he peers down the tunnel. Maybe he should use his common sense and go down the left tunnel, but his gut is telling him that maybe the cloaked figure could help. After all, he'd take three-on-one against a potential wizard than a dangerous creature. But still, Tristan's right: maybe the right tunnel is the safest.

Message Me • 12:47, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"I guess that settles it then. Let's go and see what horrors await." Iseult says dryly.

Message Me • 12:54, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 12:54, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The tunnels winds down for a while, and it seems to be lined with skulls. As they close in, the heat seems to increase. It eventually leads them to a sort of antechamber, in the centre of which there is a large bronze brazier, burning. If the kids were hot before, they're sweltering now. There's a shadow of a figure standing behind the flames, though the fire is so thick, they can't see who it is. The figure remains steadfast, and doesn't move or react to their entering the chamber.
Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan's hand is on his wand, and he watches the cloaked man carefully. He doesn't say anything, though - what if this is Carlisle? This is Morgan's moment.

Message Me • 12:59, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

As soon as he sees the figure, his stomach bottoms out. He has absolutely no idea what Carlisle looks like, aside from the one faded photo he keeps amongst his possessions from when he was a baby; and he doesn't know what he sounds like either, not that that would be particularly useful in his current state. His mouth dries with nerves as he slowly draws his wand, keeping it hidden under his jacket so it isn't seen. Merlin, if this is Carlisle, he doesn't know how he's going to react- well, he does. It's going to be ugly. "Hello?"

Message Me • 13:02, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

The figure from the flames steps to the left, revealing herself. She wears robes that are scarlet in colour, spun from a delicate looking silk. Her hair is deep red, it tumbles over her shoulders. She's quite striking, though her face looks young, she has an ageless quality about her. "The flames told me you would come, Morgan le Fey." She speaks. Her voice is low, and it echoes in the chamber, accompanied by the crackling of the fire. "That is a name I never had imagined to say in this lifetime once more." She smiles wryly. "What brings you to me?"

Message Me • 13:05, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She knows that Morgan can't hear this woman, so she projects the memory of the witch speaking into Morgan's mind.

Message Me • 13:09, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The voice that enters his head is Iseult's, but the words are not hers. Still, he can barely focus on them with just how stunned he is; he doesn't recognise this woman, yet she seems to know him (once more?), and the whole thing is beginning to feel like one big trap after all. Merlin. He should never have brought his cousins. He should have done this alone. They both have family to go back to, other siblings who need them. Bjorn. "I received an owl signed CV," he manages to say; the intense heat mixed with nerves has left his throat drier than dust. "With coordinates leading here. I thought it could have been from my father." He squints, peering at the flames. "I have a feeling you've encountered him as well."

Message Me • 13:13, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Of course they run into a priestess of some kind - except this one is a lot more unsettling than Nimue back at the Citadel is. Tristan remains silent as Morgan handles the woman, tapping the fingers of his right hand on his wand. He's very tense, torn between focusing on this and mourning his little snake.

Message Me • 13:19, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She tilts her head ever so slightly - it's quite disconcertingly calm. "I have known many, young one. I know the one you seek, too. He is the reason this temple is desecrated." Her voice becomes slightly less serene, and somewhat stormy. "He came, he took, and he left. But he led you here. You must wonder why."

Message Me • 13:25, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

The priestess' words run around in her head but she passes the message into Morgan's head, too.

Message Me • 13:25, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The words feel like a knife in his gut, over and over. Yes, he should be using his thinking head right now and contemplating just why his dad would lead him here, but in this moment, he doesn't care. His dad is alive, and if this proves anything, it's that he doesn't care about him. Or Sabrina. To say he criticised everything Tessa did, this is where they are most similar - emotions, in the heat of the moment, always come first. "I'm not chasing after him, if that what he wants," he says through gritted teeth, swallowing thickly. "He led my mother on a wild goose chase for years. I'm not wasting my life on him, too."

Message Me • 13:29, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She tuts. "Who said he left by choice?" She asks, her eyes flickering against the fire. "No. We couldn't just let him go freely now, could we?" She asks, as she wandlessly levitates the body of a snake from the fire. The snake is familiar to Tristan - and amazingly, it is uncharred, though definitely dead. "We do not take kindly to visitors. Least of all, visitors who steal from us." She looks into Morgan's eyes piercingly.

Message Me • 13:43, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She draws her wand as she relays this to him. I don't like this. That snake went through a different tunnel... She says to Morgan.

Message Me • 13:43, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The sudden change in atmosphere makes the hair on the back of his neck stand up, as does the snake and Iseult's words in his ear. He takes a deep breath, looking the priestess dead in the eyes, and tries to calm himself down: Sabrina's first lesson, use your words before your wand. "I see," he says, nodding. "And I apologise on behalf of him for his actions. And on behalf of us, for disturbing you." Then he casts a careful glance at Iseult, and then Tristan - who he hopes to Merlin doesn't do anything rash about that bloody snake dying. "How do you know who I am?"

Message Me • 13:47, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

He's not looking at either of his cousins, so he completely misses Morgan's look, but he doesn't move regardless. Honestly, he looks a bit shell-shocked, staring at the snake. It's like seeing a dead child. He opens his mouth, then closes it without a word, lifting his gaze to this- this murderer and tightening his grip on his wand.

Message Me • 14:04, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She laughs, "Your mother named you for a reason. You don't understand the power she gave you with your name. I know you through your ancestry." She turns to Tristan, "Do not be upset, child." She says, levitating the snake and moving it to the ground. To the group's surprise, the snake begins to move. But they instantly see that there's something...off...about the snake. Its eyes are clouded over and its skin is paler than normal. "The Lord of Light has gifted us with ways in which we may come back to serve his purpose." She says with a sinister smile.

Message Me • 14:23, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The way she's taunting Tristan with the snake makes his stomach turn. Is she trying to get a reaction out of him? Everybody there knows Tristan regards his snakes like they're his children. "Tristan, don't," he says, voice low in warning. "You'll kill us all."

Message Me • 14:26, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan is pale, watching the snake's jerky movements, and barely even registers whatever Morgan's saying. He looks like he's going to be sick - he feels like he's going to be sick. "I don't give a shit about your Lord," he hisses, so consumed with his anger he can't even tell if he's speaking English or Parseltongue. "You call this a gift? I'll give you a fucking gift," he raises his wand and casts the blood-boiling curse.

Message Me • 14:59, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

Her eyes are sort of listless as she sees this coming, so she lifts her hand, which results in the snake being lifted and being hit by Tristan's curse. The snake writhes in pain, and then dies (again) from the boiling. At this point, Iseult and Morgan notice that whenever the priestess moves, the large diamond on her necklace glows. She casts a spell - one that is unfamiliar to the three and they see it - inferi. Just as the snake was a reanimated corpse, the humanoid creatures walking towards the three of them are equally pale, cloudy-eyed and quite clearly, dead-ish.

Message Me • 15:04, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Of course Tristan did that, he's not surprised in the slightest, but the sudden shake as the snake practically bursts into flames from the boiling makes his mind whir. Inferi. You kill an inferi with fire. His eyes dart between the faces of the corpses and his cousins, before he retrieves his wand and points it at the fire, dragging it and sending it towards the creatures. "Iseult, get Tristan out of here," he yells; after all, it's him that the priestess wants, right? Unless there's another twist coming. "Just- let us talk," he says to the priestess, eyes wide and pleading. "I don't want anybody to get hurt. Just let me talk to you."

Message Me • 15:10, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

If anyone happens to be looking at Tristan right now, they'll see his expression shatter when the snake dies again. It's died twice now because of him and Tristan feels a gaping hole in the pit of his stomach. He summons what's left of it to him, but has enough presence of mind left to try to cast protego diabolica around them.

Message Me • 15:41, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 15:51, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The protego diabolica works - creating a ring which destroys the inferi. The three of them are relatively safe from the Priestess.
Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

"You destroyed them. Perhaps the three of you are stronger than we credit you." Her voice carries. What do you wish to ask?"

Message Me • 15:51, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He swallows, silently fuming at Tristan but he's deal with him later. At the moment, all he cares about is the Priestess before them, offering them a question like a genie from an old Disney movie. What does he wish to ask? His dad's alive, apparently, but never bothered to stay. "What was Carlisle doing here?" he decides on; after all, you don't come to a secret cursed city for no reason. He was either in deep trouble and needed a way out, or... well. Why else?"

Message Me • 15:54, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She winces at the name - it's the first time that anyone has said it in front of her - and the diamond on the necklace shines furiously. She speaks - but this time the voice is clearly not hers. It is as though there are three voices speaking at once, each one low and gruff. "The Frenchman is a prisoner. He has tried to evade us for too long. You will not be able to cheat him out of his punishment." Her eyes glow and with each word the flame seems to spit further out, increasing in volume and ferocity.

Message Me • 16:01, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

As she relays this, she says to Morgan, I think she's cursed. Look how her amulet glows every time she speaks. I'll bet money on it being enchanted.

Message Me • 16:01, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Tristan still looks absolutely shellshocked, so Morgan flicks his eyes over to Iseult, letting her know that he's heard what she said. If I can talk and distract her, maybe you could get the necklace off? he thinks; her Legilimency proves itself once again to be an absolute blessing. "I don't want to cheat you out of anything. I hate him just as much as you do," he says to the priestess, voice calm and even. "He abandoned us. He's the reason I nearly lost my mother." Then he tilts his head, curious. "What did he do to you?"

Message Me • 16:07, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She laughs, but again, the laugh is amplified as though there are three voices laughing. "Fool. He did not abandon you." She says, "He was on the run. When your mother found that stretch of land to raise you on, it belonged to us. Your father was the one who stole it from us. We are ready to collect our dues from him. A life for a life." The voices speak ominously, but it's rather evident what they mean.

Message Me • 16:22, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

This is her moment - she casts a "locomotion necklace!", and directs it into the brazier in an attempt to get the necklace off her and break the curse.

Message Me • 16:22, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 16:22, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The spell works - the necklace goes flying into the brazier, with the woman falling to a heap on the ground. But all isn't well - the ground above and below the group starts shaking - as though it's about to crumble. They don't have much time.
Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The moment the ground starts shaking, he flips into action. Fuck saving Carlisle's life at this point, fuck saving the Priestess regardless of what she knows - he'll save Tristan and Iseult over them any day. "Run. Fucking run," he yells as loud as he possibly can - silent as ever to him, vocal chords buzzing in his throat - before turning and bolting, grabbing Tristan's sleeve to make sure he's keeping up.

Message Me • 16:32, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

The sudden shaking of the floor shakes Tristan out of his self pity long enough for him to stumble along behind Morgan. He doesn't even consider the priestess - though if he did she'd probably suddenly find herself meeting her Lord. He does look back to make sure Iseult is coming, though. Don't ever say he's a bad brother.

Message Me • 16:39, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She begins to follow, but then remembers the priestess. She had said something about knowing Morgan and she wasn't about to let it go yet. She casts a locomotion charm on the priestess, and then follows the others.

Message Me • 16:44, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 16:44, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The charm works, and the four escape back out into the main foyer, where they started. The right tunnel collapses, but the structural integrity of the rest of the temple seems to be intact. For now.
Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

The adrenaline is still running raw in his veins when he notices that the walls have stopped shaking and he comes skidding to a halt, turning around to make sure his cousins are still there and- "Really?" he frowns when he sees the Priestess, levitating in the air under Iseult's wand. His heartbeat's going ten to the dozen; he's still mad at Tristan, but he's deal with that when they're safely out of harm's away. For all Morgan knows, the whole tower could collapse if they linger for too long.

Message Me • 16:47, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan takes one look at the priestess and whirls on Iseult. "Are you mad?" he demands, clearly livid. "Saving murderers now, are we?"

Message Me • 16:49, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She places the body down with a sort of dull thud. "Look. She was possessed. But I can't help but feel like she's one of us. She knew who you were." She explains, "And she didn't kill your snake. That was the inferi. She didn't move rooms, the inferi must have brought it to her." She exhales heavily. "Look. We don't have much to go on. She's probably our missing link."

Message Me • 17:05, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She begins to stir, her eyes flying open, and sitting upright. She looks around and is evidently confused, "What- What happened?"

Message Me • 17:05, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

"It wasn't even one of your snakes, Tristan, it was a random-" he begins over Iseult, clearly annoyed, but then he sees the priestess stir out of the corner of his eye and immediately rears back, arming himself with his wand in case she tries anything else. She may have been possessed, yes, but that doesn't mean she's a nice person without the influence. "Who are you?"

Message Me • 17:08, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan really didn't need the reminder that the only reason the snake was here to die was because he summoned it, and this time he turns on Morgan. "It's still a fucking life, Morgan. Just because you all think snakes are mindless pests that don't have thoughts and feelings doesn't mean they don't," he casts stupefy at the priestess so he can finish his rant. "She was doing us a favour, and this woman's little pet killed her."

Message Me • 17:15, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She knows Tristan like the back of her hand, so when she sees him draw his wand she casts a "Finite" at the spell. "Stop. Both of you. Tristan, I'm sorry about the snake. But it wasn't her. Attacking our only lead is not the way forward, and you know that. She's clearly a fire priestess - so summoning inferi isn't exactly something she'd choose to do."

Message Me • 17:23, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

Maladora now stands. "You're le Feys. Lord of light be praised. You came. We thought you never would." She smiles maniacally. "Truth be told, I was expecting Sabrina." She mumbles, "But I'm sure she sent you for a reason."

Message Me • 17:23, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He focuses his sight on Maladora as she stands, Tristan's words falling on - pardon the pun - deaf ears as he narrows his eyes so he can tell what the priestess is saying. He recognises the way her lips curl around the words Le Fey, and then Sabrina, which sets a million different alarm bells off ringing in his head. Did- does Sabrina know about all this? Is he really surprised if she does? "How do you know Sabrina?"

Message Me • 17:27, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan's fuming. He casts Iseult a dark look, then stalks away from them, opening his bag and peering inside. He proceeds to ignore the others, casting enough protective enchantments on the snake within to deflect everything short of an unforgivable (well, that's if they work) before he lets his python out. "One move," he warns the priestess, as the snake coils at his feet.

Message Me • 17:33, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She blinks at Tristan, visibly confused by his warning. She then turns back to Morgan and Iseult, "Why. I was the one who sent the Owl. I signed it on behalf of your father. We were taken prisoners by an ancient order of Necromancers called l'Ordre de la Mort. They control a great deal of Tombs across the globe, for obvious reasons and gave a great deal of grief to Carlisle and Sabrina. Anyway, they trapped us here. We were imprisoned, for weeks. Months? The time escapes me, what with us being underground. One day they came for me. I assumed it was an execution. I managed to put up a fight but there were too many of them. So they made me send an owl to Sabrina, luring her here before they...well. Took control of my body. They wanted to kill Sabrina and Carlisle together, but it seems, as fate would have it, you came to save me!" She explains.

Message Me • 18:26, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She places a hand on her hip and relays this to Morgan. She pauses to wait for him to speak - this is his mission.

Message Me • 18:26, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

She speaks quite quickly and Morgan misses a few words, but he certainly catches the gist - and it makes his blood boil. So all along- this was an attempt to assassinate his mum? It wasn't signed by his dad, his dad probably isn't even here. "So Carlisle isn't here?" he says, voice small and unsteady. "The letter wasn't even from him?"

Message Me • 18:31, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Arms folded, Tristan takes his gaze off the priestess for a moment to check that Morgan isn't, like, about to collapse. "Where exactly is he, now?" he interjects.

Message Me • 18:33, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Also, who are you? Why should we trust you?" She asks, realising at this point, none of them know who she is besides a woman in a red silk dress.

Message Me • 18:45, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She looks at Iseult, "I have had many names. The last of them was Maladora. I had a penchant for poisoned apples a while ago, and the name stuck." She explains nonchalantly, before moving along to the boys. "You have not found him yet?" She asks, an eyebrow raised. She points to the left-hand tunnel. "That was where they took us, when we were captured." Her voice is grim. "The inferi. I don't know if he's still alive, it's been so long." She looks at them. "I could take you. Carlisle is an ally. I would do him no harm." She says, holding her hands up in surrender.

Message Me • 18:45, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Merlin, today has been such a rollercoaster. And when Maladora - he gets the joke, very funny - offers to take them to Carlisle, he pales considerably, turning stark white against the dark backdrop. "I don't believe you," he says, stiff. He can feel Iseult in his mind: is she telling the truth? he thinks, knowing she can hear. If anybody will be able to see through the priestess, it will be her. And if things get nasty, at least Tristan's got that python. That thing will be faster than any spell. "Why should we believe you? We've almost already died once because we listened to you."

Message Me • 18:48, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Maladora the Mad," Tristan mutters resentfully, squinting in the direction of the tunnel that had spelled the death of his snake. He holds his off hand out to the python beside him, twirling his wand in the other as she bumps her head against it. "How many inferi are there?"

Message Me • 19:03, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She smiles wryly, "See. The serpent whisperer knows of me." She says rather proudly. "There were only around twenty - but they took our wands. So we were defenceless and unable to produce fire to stop them." She looks to Morgan. "You do not trust me. I do not blame you. But I know you, Morgan le Fey. I have spoken with your namesake. She watches over you, from beyond the veil. You are touched by destiny. I am simply playing my part in The Lord of Light's path." She says ominously.

Message Me • 19:07, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She passes this on to him - but keeps her eyes peeled on the woman. She's either telling the truth - or she really believes her own words.

Message Me • 19:07, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

His stomach twists uncomfortable as she directly addresses him. The lack of warning from Iseult tells him that she might actually be telling the truth, which is just- "If Carlisle is alive, and that's a big if," he begins, hands clenched into a fist around his wand. "You take me to him. Just me. These two go home and they don't get hurt." He gestures to his cousins.

Message Me • 19:11, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Like hell we will," Tristan objects, stepping forward and throwing an almost disgusted look in Morgan's direction. He's still mad about the earlier comment. "Stop playing the fucking hero. It doesn't suit you."

Message Me • 19:15, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She clears her throat. "We're with you till the very end, Morgan." She says [uncharacteristically] softly, and to his head. He doesn't mean what he's saying. Please, let's just finish this together, and we can get out. She looks Morgan in the eye, he knows she's right. He doesn't even have to admit it.

Message Me • 19:21, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

"I'm not playing the hero, I'm trying to keep you safe," he says to Tristan through gritted teeth, catching the hero comment at last minute and immediately feeling himself get riled up. It's not like them to argue, especially during a mission, but this isn't any mission and Morgan's in such a volatile state right now. "Sorry I care more about you than your fucking pets." But then he hears Iseult's voice echo around his head, and she's right, as per. "Fine," he says to Maladora. "Let's just- let's go."

Message Me • 19:24, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

"I'm not a child you need to babysit," he hisses right back as his snake, deciding she doesn't like this, starts to coil up his leg. He tells her to get down. "And you don't get to police my fucking emotions, Morgan. You know they're not pets." With that, he turns on his heel and starts towards the left tunnel.

Message Me • 19:31, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She throws her hands in the air, exasperated, before following.

Message Me • 19:41, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 19:41, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The group heads down the tunnel. It seems quiet. Again, there are skeletons lying around the floor. Eventually they head up to the end of the tunnel - a cell, which seems to be locked. Inside is a hunched figure - Carlisle. He's a very different man to those who would have known him. He's still in hunting gear, but he's lost so much weight that the pelts seem to droop over him shapelessly. His once voluminous tousled hair is now listless, and stuck to his face from the sweat of being underground. His eyes and cheekbones are gaunt, shrunken and the colour on his cheeks have disappeared. He truly looks as though he's on death's door. Clearly, l'Ordre were keeping him alive for the sole intention of killing him at the right time. He looks to be asleep, and does not notice the visitors. The clearing is still empty. There are no signs of life or movement.
Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He can't cry like this every time one of his snakes dies, he thinks as he looks as Iseult, eyes narrowed with irritation, but he follows Maladora to what he's pretty sure will be their imminent death, judging by the number of skeletons strewn all over the place. When he first sees the figure in the cell - who's barely even alive, by the looks of it - he doesn't recognise him at first. But then- Jesus. It's- it's him. It's his dad. Morgan freezes; fixed to the spot, the wave of nausea that overcomes him turns him green. He doesn't know what to do. For so many years he's been convinced his dad was dead, that Sabrina was looking for nothing, that Sabrina abandoned him for nothing. And yet... "Carlisle?" he whispers. It feels wrong to call him dad, he never was one. But it still hurts all the same.

Message Me • 19:47, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan (along with his snake) hangs back, examining the rest of the tunnel for anything that might be a trap. He might be angry but he's not going to ruin this.

Message Me • 19:51, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Carlisle new wb

Carlisle Valois♔ King of Thieves ♔

「 Age 」
45
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Huntsman
「 Relationship 」
It's complicated

He stirs at the sound of his name, looking over to see the group. Sure, he doesn't recognise Iseult and Tristan. But Morgan. That's his son. His eyes widen, the fear kicking in. "Morgan?" He asks...."No....No, you need to leave. Why did you come here?" He asks, physically shaking - "They- they'll kill you." He looks around, his movements guttural and quick. "Not safe...not safe....." He says, rocking around, tears streaming from his face. Fear practically engulfs him - the thought of his boy, his only son having walked into a trap puts him into a sort of shock that he can't work himself out of. Clearly, he has no idea of the altercation with the inferi, nor does he have any idea about Morgan's hearing.

Message Me • 20:01, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She looks at Carlisle. A man who she'd heard tales of from her father and her aunt. "I don't know what they've done to him, Morgan." She relays to him. "He's not in a good place. It's like...he's broken." She winces at the last word, the thought of torture is one she's not quite grasped yet.

Message Me • 20:01, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

He recoils when Carlisle stirs; whoever this broken, empty creature is in front of him, it sure as hell doesn't feel like his dad. This reunion doesn't feel like Morgan thought it would either. He was so angry - he wasn't sure if he was going to hug Carlisle or Avada Kedavra him upon first meeting, the entire journey had been spent flipping between those two options, but now he wants to do neither. But- he can't just leave him here. Sabrina would never forgive him. He'd never forgive himself. "Look, just- help me get him out," he says to his cousins: petty squabbling with Tristan can be put aside. "The Portkey can get us all home."

Message Me • 20:05, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tristan's expression as he looks at Carlisle - Morgan's father - is pitying, but he steps forwards anyway, ready to help. "I wouldn't do it in here," he warns. "There's probably anti-portkey wards."

Message Me • 20:11, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Maladora3

Maladora the Madfor the night is dark, and full of terrors

「 Age 」
???
「 Species 」
???
「 Occupation 」
???
「 Relationship 」
???

She steps forward too. "The Serpent whisperer is correct. If we can get him out, the wards are the least of our concerns." She confirms. "But you'll need to blindfold him and myself. We haven't seen daylight in...well. You must understand by now." She admits.

Message Me • 20:25, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She purses her lips, "So, are we taking mystic Meg back to the citadel with us, then?" She asks as she walks to the cage, casting an Alohamora to unlock it.

Message Me • 20:25, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Carlisle new wb

Carlisle Valois♔ King of Thieves ♔

「 Age 」
45
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Huntsman
「 Relationship 」
It's complicated

He watches Iseult unlock him, and manages to get to his feet. He stands in front of Morgan, and locks eyes with him, tears of disbelief in his eyes. He was convinced he'd die here, never getting the chance to see Morgan again. "M-" He begins, but his words are caught in his throat. "My boy." He manages, before he pulls him into an embrace. His grip on Morgan is practically watertight, unafraid of letting go.

Message Me • 20:25, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feyseventh year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
student + parader
「 Relationship 」
pining

Bile rises in his throat when his dad hugs him, mostly because of the smell of rotting flesh - Merlin, how long has he been in here? - and just the absurdity of the whole situation. "Okay, okay, look," he says, peeling himself away and doing his best to hide the grimace. "We need to get you back to the Citadel before something comes and eats us or something. Did you say blindfold?" he asks the priestess, before seeing the nod Iseult gives him, so he swallows and takes out his wand. "Sorry," he says to Carlisle, before casting two quick Obscuros and watching as black sashes appear from nowhere and bind themselves around the two heads. "Right, let's get back out into the desert and go home."

Message Me • 20:32, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Tristanbubble

Tristan le FeySeventh Year, Slytherin • The Viper King

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Parselmouth
「 Occupation 」
Student / Parader
「 Relationship 」
Single

Nodding, Tristan steps forwards and slings one of Carlisle's arms across his shoulders - he reckons he wouldn't be very pleased to be levitated while blind. A wrinkle of his nose is the only indication he gives that he notices the absolutely foul smell, even as he clicks his tongue for his snake to keep up when they get out of the cell.

Message Me • 20:35, July 14, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:41, July 14, 2020 (UTC)
The five of them manage to make it out safely - using one of Morgan's portkeys to successfully head back to the Citadel's inner sanctum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.