Head of Gryffindor & Upper Potions Professor at Hogwarts
Gryffindor Alumna / Matriarch of the Jeon Family. United Kingdom Joined December 2023 278Following 318.7KFollowers
History @queenjeon • Mar 18
Teagan Ryu, born Ryu Ha-Na on 26th October, was the only child of the esteemed pure-blooded wizards, Ryu Baek-Beom and Park Min-Ji. Being an only child, Teagan was often babied a lot by her parents - more so from her father - and as such she grew up thinking everything would be handed to her when she demanded it. The Ryu family were somewhat respected in the South Korean magic community and consequently the family was known to attend meetings and gatherings across the country.
Up until she was four, Teagan lived in the busy city of Seoul where her parents limited the use of their magic. Despite this, she was never kept from the fact she was a pure-blood and that magic would become a major part of her life. This seemingly perfect little life was struck with tragedy when her father, Baek-Beom, killed himself for reasons disclosed. His death was only the beginning of a chain of events. The first being that Min-Ji fell into a depression state and moved her and her daughter to the English countryside to escape the memories. Due to this, Ha-Na was given the English name Teagan.
From then on, Teagan was home-schooled and magic became a larger part of her life. Her mother slowly recovered from her depression and often took Teagan to see the local Quidditch games whenever she could. By the time she was 11, Teagan had been admitted into Hogwarts and was sorted into Gryffindor where she’s been ever since.
Relationships @queenjeon • Mar 18
Gallery @queenjeon • Mar 18
Custom Trivia @queenjeon • Mar 18
- Around amortentia, she smells salt and vinegar, her mother's perfume, baked goods and Bailey's cologne.
- Having lived in England since the age of 4, Teagan has grown to love British food and often rejects the traditional Korean dishes.
- She prefers healing spells out of the entire spell calibre and as such has become adept in using them.
- After years of work, she knows how to brew the Wolfsbane Potion thanks to extensive help from the potions professor and outside of Hogwarts.
- Her current positions are;
- Potions Professor of Hogwarts [ 5th - 7th year ]
- Head of Gryffindor
- Her previous jobs have included;
- Matron of Hogwarts
- Healing Professor of Hogwarts
- Head of Hufflepuff
- Wife to the Minister for Magic
- At eighteen she faced her boggart of labour with the birth of her first child, Benji
Tate Jeon @tatertot