FANDOM


The Precinct



HBP


The Precinct is an area of Lincliff city designated for any witches or wizards of different race. Barred from outsiders, the current ministry is essentially moving these people inside these walls, eventually trapping them inside. Though characters can move in and out, they will soon need permission to leave. Overcrowded, it is difficult to find privacy inside and each house is filled almost to the brim. Or they soon will be in a few months.


Lincliff City Locations

Alcoholics Anonymous · Basilton Boutique · Bishop Hotel · Bluebird Candy Co. · Concordia and Plunkett Musical Instruments · Cogg and Bell Clockmakers · Coral Gates · Dr. Filibuster's Fireworks · Dervish and Banges · Flimflam's Lanterns · Harkness Legal Practice · Hopscotch Toy Shop · Jellied Eel Shop · Espresso Yourself · Jolies Fleur · Kookie Cat Cafe · Lincliff City · Lincliff Square · Lincliff City Park · Linwood · Lumos Broadcasting Center· Minerva Publishing House Lincliff Branch · Floo Market · PowerPlayer Games· Red Flags Arena · Schneidermeister's Brewery · Silencio Records · St. Mungo's Clinic · Lincliff City/Downtown · The Human Canvas · The Seeker's Stop · The Vintage Jukebox · Tobacconist · The Pink Gentleman · Vixen Studios · Weeoanwhisker's Barber Shop · Wickermore's · Wizarding Wireless Network · WizCo Building ·


Inhabitants

Archives

Roleplay

Riot

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:13, May 10, 2019 (UTC)
It's dark out, but a small crowd is beginning to gather outside the Precinct walls - larger than the usual passers-by and occasional protesters. Inside the walls a crowd is also gathering in the shadows, checking to be sure everyone is ready before they begin. They are all aware things are likely to get messy quickly once they begin. The crowd outside the walls was warned to stand back to keep themselves from being hit during the explosions.


Kit had been waiting for this day for months, and finally it was here. All their hours and hours of planning had led to this moment and she was itching to get started. The plan is to take out the front section of the wall around the main entrance, so Kit motions to the others to get ready, and on the count of three Kit leaves cover of the shadows, wand drawn, counting on the others to advance as well, and she aims right at that damn wall and shout, "Bombarda maxima!"
Angrykitwb
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Lesbian
Virgo
00:13, May 10, 2019 (UTC)
22
ENFJ
“I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” ~Sarah Williams
JadeWB

Jade Knightex-Azkabanian Prisoner

「 Age 」
Unknown
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Unemployed
「 Relationship 」
Single

Jade winces slightly at the sound of that spell. The last time she heard it was in the Duxterran war. Still, it was nice to see a little fight in today's generation, and given as she has nothing to lose... Jade linked her arm with her daughter, and aimed her spell at the wall. "Bombarda Maxima!

Message Me • 00:20, May 10, 2019 (UTC)

Singer/Songwriter • Petite Diable • Single• 19 Years Old
ValWB
Val had gotten sick of the rules. Everything really. It had inhibited her ability to not work and get her name out there, but to have any sort of life. She was thankful for one thing that came of this - Reuniting with her mother. She'll be even happier to see it end. Val held her wand tightly, and glared at the wall.
00:20, May 10, 2019 (UTC) Message Me!




Dawn1
Dawn - Revolutionary
Send Me an Owl! - 11:15, May 10, 2019 (UTC)
She'd be waiting quietly in the shadows in the background...it was where she operated best from. It had taken a lot of work, planning, and subtle manipulation to finally get to the point where the people were ready to rise up and DO something about their conditions. Now that they were willing to act...the final phase against this "Minister" could begin.


Emilie Adult
Emilie Davidson - Intelligence - Ethical Defender
Send Me an Owl! - 11:15, May 10, 2019 (UTC)
She'd been assigned Precinct duty again, though she didn't mind. The people were generally nice and she was around here enough she knew most of the residents by name. These overnight shifts were generally pretty easy so she was startled by the sound of an explosion ripping through the air. She'd quickly draw her wand looking around quickly for the source of the explosion, her thoughts trying to muddle through what could be happening.


Regan post Hogwarts

Regan Black Ravenclaw Alumna
-Three Broomsticks Waitress and Artist

 – 17:45, May 11, 2019 (UTC)

While she didn't reside in the Precinct, she'd heard whispers of the uprising, and wanted to be a part of it. She showed up that night, and when the time came, she also fixed her wand at the wall. Channeling all her anger at the Minister and the outright hate of this administration, she cried "BOMBARDA MAXIMA!"



Emeraude Toubia WB
Octavia Boleyn - Hogwarts Alumna • Intelligence Auror

-"I'm a reckless mistake, I'm a cold night's intake, I'm a come on too strong."
Message Me – 18:08, May 11, 2019 (UTC)

Like Emilie, Octavia had been assigned Precinct duty that evening. It was rare the times she was assigned there, especially now that she was reaching the end of her training and had declared Intelligence as her preferred division. But alas, thank God she was; she hadn't been a stranger to the whispers of a potential revolution, but she didn't realize it'd happen so quickly. That's why she wasn't as perplexed as her partner, drawing her wand in preparation of the shitstorm that was about to happen. "I suspect we're going to have to call in backup," she huffs out, facing the walls that separated the Precinct from the rest of the city. "I think they're trying to bring the walls down."


 
Ilyana.wb
● dead girl walking ●
She doesn't live in the Precinct either, but that's just thanks to sheer luck, and she wants to help the people trapped inside. Trapped inside by her father. That thought still makes her wanna throw up. Apparating just outside the Precinct walls, she first creates a shield between herself and the Aurors, then points her wand at the wall, feeling, for the first time in her life, not at all scared - rather triumphant. "Bombarda Maxima!"
rped by didi ● {{{2}}}


Ashlyn 'Ash' Brooke • Vintage Jukebox Manager 💀 Hufflepuff Alumni
Ashlyn arrived through the use of apparition as soon as she heard something was going down. She'd never agreed with the policies that'd gone on here, and was eager to help tear it down. Pointing her wand at the wall, she glared and yelled "Bombarda Maxima!"
Ashlynwbimage
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Bisexual
Libra
12:47 BST, 12/05/19
20
Single
ENFP
“Evil beware, we have waffles.” ~Raven


 
Kat.wb
symphony
On the other side of the wall, Kat looks around, seeing all the people coming together to literally take down the walls that confine them. She has to admit, at least to herself: she's scared. Scared of getting arrested, injured, even killed. Who knows what the Ministry will do. But then again, she's obviously not going to try stopping anyone - and not doing that is already illegal. So what she's trying to say to herself is... what the hell. "Bombarda Maxima!", she yells.
rped by didi12:30, May 12, 2019 (UTC)


Emeraude Toubia WB
Octavia Boleyn - Hogwarts Alumna • Intelligence Auror

-"I'm a reckless mistake, I'm a cold night's intake, I'm a come on too strong."
Message Me – 15:14, May 12, 2019 (UTC)

Before she got to doing anything, she put in that call for backup; they were going to need it. Only then did she focus on the people trying to bring the wall down from their side with the stunning spell. She aims for Ashlyn first when she realizes she doesn't have a shield up, trying to cast, "Stupefy!" She gives it a second try if unsuccessful, and then aims for Ilyana. If she's successful from the first try, she immediately aims for Ilyana, preparing to cast the shield penetration spell. If unsuccessful, she does another attempt before giving a go at stupefy, and if successful, she goes for stupefy immediately.


Ashlyn 'Ash' Brooke • Vintage Jukebox Manager 💀 Hufflepuff Alumni
The Half-Filipino swore as she noticed her mistake at not defending herself first, turning quickly, she attempted to protect herself with a yell of "Protego Duo!"
Ashlynwbimage
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Bisexual
Libra
12:47 BST, 12/05/19
20
Single
ENFP
“Evil beware, we have waffles.” ~Raven
Narkissa1

narkissa vulpethe vampire queen ◈ leader of the london coven

「 Age 」
one hundred & one
「 Species 」
vampire
「 Occupation 」
owner of carkitt market
「 Relationship 」
single

Narkissa Vulpe's heels were drown out by the sound of spells exploding over head, the varying sparks or light washing her in an eerie glow as she moved with deadly calmness. Tucking a strand of white hair behind her ear, the pureblood vampire's eyes shifted from a dark brown to an illuminating red as her anger coursed through her veins. Rousing a chiffon scarf from around the slender base of her throat, Narkissa pulled it away and parted her lips to reveal unsheathed fangs. With inhuman strength, she shot her fist into the bricks of the Precinct wall, crumbling each one upon impact as she begun to dig a hole and weaken the structure even more.

Message Me • 15:56, May 12, 2019 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 18:37, May 12, 2019 (UTC)
Bricks from the wall fly in every direction as the barrage of explosions begins to tear holes into it. Anyone not quick to duck or throw up a shield is likely to get hit with flying rubble. Ash is a second too late with her shield charm, and Octavia's stupefy knocks Ash right out and she crumples to the ground - just in time for a piece of rubble to fly past where her head just was. If someone doesn't revive her quickly, she might be trampled or injured by flying debris. Ilyana's shield is strong and it deflects Octavia's spells. Narkissa is closer to the wall than almost everyone else, and with everyone else using explosion spells, she had better be extra wary lest she accidentally get hit. Octavia's call for backup reaches the auror department successfully.


Emeraude Toubia WB
Octavia Boleyn - Hogwarts Alumna • Intelligence Auror

-"I'm a reckless mistake, I'm a cold night's intake, I'm a come on too strong."
Message Me – 19:21, May 12, 2019 (UTC)

Octavia is quick to act, leaping over towards Ash and using her wand to try and shield them from the debris so she can apprehend her and disapparate to the holding cells to drop her off.


Ashlyn 'Ash' Brooke • Vintage Jukebox Manager 💀 Hufflepuff Alumni
She lay there all nice and knocked out.
Ashlynwbimage
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Bisexual
Libra
21:41 BST, 12/05/19
20
Single
ENFP
“Evil beware, we have waffles.” ~Raven


Elizabeth Romanov • 🍹Former Gryffindor🍹
The woman appeared as soon as the call for backup was received. "Missed much?" She called, judging the situation quickly, aiming a "Stupefy!" towards Ilyana
Elizabethromanovbubble
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Lesbian
Gemini
21:41 BST, 12/05/19
25
Single
ENFP
“If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn’t be a human. You’d be a game show host"-Veronica Sawyer


Emilie Adult
Emilie Davidson - Intelligence - Ethical Defender
Send Me an Owl! - 11:55, May 13, 2019 (UTC)
She'd nod at Octavia's suggestion and focus sending her patronus out to summon reinforcements. Then she'd turn back just in time to get clipped on the head by some debris. She'd check the wound and though she was a little fuzzy headed and bleeding slightly it wasn't too bad. She'd move over with Octavia and give her a nod. "We should have backup soon. You focus on offense and I'll focus on defense." She'd begin scanning the crowd watching for anyone throwing spells at the two of them, ready to use shield spells or other defensive magic to protect them.


Dawn1
Dawn - Revolutionary
Send Me an Owl! - 11:59, May 13, 2019 (UTC)
Just as she'd discussed with Kit she would stay in the background and shadows away from where any debris might be and using her gifts to strip away the crowd's fear and giving them a reckless courage to do what needed to be done. It was a small thing really...just subtly moving any minor doubts or concerns they might have to the back of their minds while letting their own courage move to the front...but those minor shifts could make all the difference.


Regan post Hogwarts

Regan Black Ravenclaw Alumna
-Three Broomsticks Waitress and Artist

 – 13:08, May 13, 2019 (UTC)

To be honest, she'd expected the spells not to work. She thought people would've tried this already, and that the wall had magical defenses. She was shocked when debris came raining toward her, and she ducked immediately. Knowing Auror presence wouldn't be far behind, she attempted a shield charm for protection.



He sees someone go down and, a moment later, catches sight of the auror about to capture them. He starts running toward the auror, aiming his wand at her and shouting, "Depulso!" hoping to push her away so he can get to the fallen person first. If his spell misses or fails, he hopes to just bodily tackle the auror.
Birgettowb
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Male
Bi
Libra
19:21, May 15, 2019 (UTC)
Single
ENFJ
You can't be sad when you're holding a cupcake.


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 19:21, May 15, 2019 (UTC)
Dawn's gifts make the protesters and rioters pay less attention to their fears and inhibitions, making them more likely to act without fully considering the consequences. Emilie is able to deflect Birgetto's depulso aimed at Octavia, but he is on too fast a collision course for Octavia that if she doesn't defend herself or move quickly, he's going to tackle her before she can apparate away with Ash. Elizabeth's stupefy misses Ilyana by a hair. A large brick lands just on top of Elizabeth's left foot - if she's lucky, it'll just be a bad bruise, but she's going to want to have it checked out, and she will also want to step carefully so she doesn't further hurt herself. Regan ducks just in time to avoid getting brained by a another flying brick. Aurors are beginning to apparate in and attempt to subdue the rioters, and tensions are rising. Bright flashes of light shine through the increasing levels of dust in the air from the continued demolishing of the wall, and it's starting to get difficult to make things out clearly. It's already dark, and the dust in the air is dimming the lights that are present.


Nike TestPatrol Auror • Just here for a good time
She'd been off getting a snack a few streets away when she heard the explosions, and she didn't exactly rush back. She gave herself just enough time to scarf down her burrito before arriving at the...scene. Good for them, she thinks, seeing that people are trying and - at least partially - succeeding to bring down the wall. Honestly, she's sick of guarding this place, and the entire situation is bullshit anyway, so she isn't about to try and stop the riot. With a heavy sigh, she draws her wand, finds the nearest auror, and fires off a nonverbal stupefy.
Mood
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Pan
Gemini
19:21, May 15, 2019 (UTC)
26
Single
ESTP
"Cool motive, still murder." ~Jake Peralta


Regan post Hogwarts

Regan Black Ravenclaw Alumna
-Three Broomsticks Waitress and Artist

 – 21:40, May 15, 2019 (UTC)

She can tell more Aurors are showing up. She's not about to back down now, a thought that briefly surprises her, before quickly clearing and moving on. She aims into the darkness where she's hearing the pops of Apparation and yells, "STUPEFY!" She's less concerned about if her target went down and she attempts another Bombarda Maxima at the wall, remembering to duck right away this time.



Emilie Adult
Emilie Davidson - Intelligence - Ethical Defender
Send Me an Owl! - 12:24, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
She'd spot the man running at Octavia and since she said she was on defense she'd point her wand at him. He was coming quickly so she'd wait just a moment so he was a bigger (better) target. "Stupify!".


Elizabeth Romanov • 🍹Former Gryffindor🍹
She winces as her foots hit and swears. The girls hair turns a bright red as she aims to stop the guy running towards Octavia. "Depulso!"
Elizabethromanovbubble
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Lesbian
Gemini
11:08 BST, 22/05/19
25
Single
ENFP
“If you were happy every day of your life, you wouldn’t be a human. You’d be a game show host"-Veronica Sawyer


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 18:17, May 30, 2019 (UTC)
The thick air now has clouds of dust and pieces of rubble are flying all around as explosions continue to blow pieces out of the wall. It's hard to see anything or anymore more than a few feet from you, and the sounds of magical spells, explosions, and shouting make it hard to hear. Nike's spell hits the oblivious Emilie in the back knocking her unconscious to the ground and leaving her helpless. Emilie's stunning spell hits Birgetto knocking him unconscious and out of the line of Elizabeth's spell. Birgetto is close enough to Octavia that his body slams against her just as she appirates away with Ash, taking both Ash and Birgetto with her to the Holding Cells. Due to the impromptu stowaway splinching of one or all of them is likely (I'll let you guys decide and if you'd like to continue that in the Holding Cells you can. Since you're within quick medical help nobody should die). Regan's stunning spell hits an auror just as they appear knocking the unprepared Auror unconscious and her bombarda spell knocks down another piece of the wall. Enough Aurors are now arriving and organizing that their stunning spells are forcing anyone near the wall back and anyone (aurors or rioters) who doesn't defend against the barrage will be stunned.
JadeWB

Jade Knightex-Azkabanian Prisoner

「 Age 」
Unknown
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Unemployed
「 Relationship 」
Single

Jade had been holding Val behind him as she looked arund, and she held her wand out, whispering a determined little "Bombarda Maxima" under her breath, hoping it enough to protect from any stray spells.

Message Me • 21:30, May 30, 2019 (UTC)~

Singer/Songwriter • Petite Diable • Single• 19 Years Old
ValWB
IN the meantime, she would be preventing any stray item from coming their way - Including aurors.
21:30, May 30, 2019 (UTC) Message Me!




Auror • Sociopath • Single• 20 Years Old
EmersynWB
Em had just arrived, despite her better judgement. She stayed in the back, but though she han't been helping either team, she had to at least make it look like she was. So, she had focused on the wall, attempting to make some sort of attempt to fix it.
21:30, May 30, 2019 (UTC) Message Me!


Regan post Hogwarts

Regan Black Ravenclaw Alumna
-Three Broomsticks Waitress and Artist

 – 00:09, May 31, 2019 (UTC)

She could barely see anything, but could hear that there were more Aurors showing up. She knew that more than likely she was going down, but she'd be damned if she didn't take someone-- more than someone-- with her. She waved her wand, strategically from right to left, yelling "STUPEFY!" repeatedly, hoping to take down as many Aurors as possible before a Stunner hit her.



Dawn1
Dawn - Revolutionary
Send Me an Owl! - 16:37, May 31, 2019 (UTC)
Seeing the fight begin to turn she'd instead focus on fear. Fear to engage, fear to enter the dust cloud, fear of fighting and broadcast it out to everyone she could reach. She figured it would help those on their own side retreat and get away and those advancing and coming for them be more hesitant and reserved slowing them.


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 15:46, June 3, 2019 (UTC)
Dawn's fear spreads rapidly causing most of both sides to try to back up and re-evaluate and regroup before proceeding but for a few the fear is a motivator making them do unpredictable or rash things due to their fear. Jade's spell blows another section out of the wall which is now mostly down to it's foundations. Val is able to deflect the rubble from hitting them. Em's attempts to repair the wall are halfhearted but a few blocks rise from the ground and rebuild themselves. Regan's stunners hit a few Aurors knocking them down. All four of them are hit by the barrage of stunners the Aurors fired (Em being hit in the back by one of her own allies misaimed spells). Jade, Val, and Regan all fall down unconscious. Regan was close enough that Aurors immediately move forward and disappirate her into the Holding Cells. Unless someone moves the unconscious Jade or Val they'll also be taken into custody.


Claude Stuart • Storborks • Reporter
She caught word of the riot from an acquaintance of a friend of a coworker and is situated on a nearby rooftop with a camera and her notebook, ready to write up a front-page article about this mess.
Letsgetthisbreadclaude
Gender
Sexuality
Zodiac
Age
Relationship Status
MBTI
Female
Lesbian
Taurus
18:24, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
25
Single
ENTP
"Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air."
~ Henry Anatole Grunwald


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 18:24, June 12, 2019 (UTC)
The rioters are putting up a good fight against the aurors, several of whom decided not to give it their all or not to even show up, but when members of the DRaCMaC task force arrives on scene, they hold nothing back in their efforts to subdue the rioters. Dawn's powers help for a short time, allowing Kit and the other leaders of the riot to try to rally the crowd and regroup enough to present a more united front, but it quickly descends back into chaos.

Sixteen rioters die on-scene, with one dying after being taken into custody and almost all of the remaining thirty-seven rioters arrested have varying degrees of injury, some requiring hospitalization. One-by-one, those arrested are taken to Azkaban without trial, and within a month, everyone arrested is transferred from the holding cells to Azkaban Prison - all without trial.

Arrested:

Three aurors also died on-scene, and several were rushed to St. Mungo's to have their injuries treated.

  • Octavia Boleyn, after returning to the scene from her initial arrests, was sent to St. Mungo's with a severe concussion, three broken ribs, and a crushed left hand after she was taken out by a large chunk of the destroyed wall.

The rest of the Precinct is put on indefinite house arrest. All temporary permits are rescinded, and those with work permits are required to be escorted to and from work. The wall is quickly rebuilt and extra guards are posted periodically along the wall itself, and more regular patrols of the Precinct streets are initiated.

Claude Stuart, a reporter with the Daily Prophet, watched the events from a nearby rooftop, and published an article in the paper detailing the events.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.