My real life name is Riley! So, really I'm open because, what kind of nicknames can you make from Riley? None. I've always gone by Riley, or if people feel like really
trying to piss me off, then call me Ri or Riles. You'll get a yardstick to the head for that. However, on the other side of the spectrum, allowed nicknames include...
- Or any kind of personalized nickname!
I would generally love you forever if you made a personalized nickname for me! :)
On a good day, I definitely think I'm quite pretty. My family thinks so too, and I'm quite happy with the genetic tossup I got. I inherited light brown hair that has natural gold and red highlights from my mom, and also inherited her brown eyes. It's quite unusual in my family due to the genetical possibilities of my parents that I came out looking completely like my mom.
My dad has dark hair, almost black, and bright blue-grey eyes. I'm still asked to this day if he's my biological dad because we look nothing alike... but I'm getting off topic here. I'm 5'6" at the moment, and still growing. My mom's 5'8", and my dad's 5'10", so it's quite a possibility that I'll catch up with them.
I wear glasses all the time, and I usually have my hair loose or tied back. It always varies on the local weather. :) As for clothing, I always prefer wearing things in shades of blue, green, purple, black, and grey. Hot colors look horrible against my pale skin tone. I also like to have little to no jewelry worn as well. It's a habit born from years of training with my dad. I don't have my ears pierced either, and I rarely wear perfumes or lotions as well. My skin's way too sensitive for anything like that.
My MBTI type is INTJ, also affectionately known as the Architect or Mastermind type, if that provides any information for you. In longer terms, I am Introverted iNtutive Thinking Judging. Based off of that, I am very introverted, you won't see me being social of my own accord; I am also very intutive, able to pick up people's emotions and thoughts quite easily without much conversation... I am also thinking at most of the time. There's not many times when my brain's shut down, and finally I am VERY judging. You won't see my first impressions changing easily, and it will take a LOT of work to even get them changed a little bit. Overall, I am a very complicated individual, that's for sure. The current percentage of women who are INTJs versus men are... 0.8% versus 1.2%.
My Zodiac Sign is Cancer, the Sign of the Crab, also known as the birth sign for those born June 27th to July 21st. Cancers are the affectionate, sensitive, and very kind sign... Yeah, I can see myself easily. I don't exactly tolerate a lot of drama nor BS, so please do not get me involved in any kind of these. I hate them, they make me sick to my stomach.
- Read, I usually always have some sort of book or online reading material nearby or in my hands.
- Write, I like to write stories, and I have signed up for Nanowrimo in November, as well as posting my work on Archive of Our Own, under the same username as on here!
- Roleplay, I really enjoy roleplaying when my depression or real life doesn't bog me down and sucks all my creative writing away.
- Gaming, I particularly enjoy playing video games such as Inquisition and Origins, both of the Dragon Age franchise, and I do dabble in the Sims on my computer as well.
- Baking, I watch a lot of baking/cooking shows, so I particularly enjoy baking. I'm quite a skilled baker, I like to think.
- Work, actually yes, this is true. I work as a church nursery assistant with babies and dog-sit in my spare time. I charge quite a hefty sum for dog-sitting services, especially since I do training and medical care as well.
You name it, I've probably listened to it. I always have some sort of music playing, either from Spotify, YouTube, or even Pandora. Sometimes from my own music library as well! It's quite hilarious to see my usual set of tunes... and I'm always searching for new stuff to listen to! Just no rap or exclipit music, please. I rarely use headphones after all.
As for video games? I personally have three gaming systems, but I only use one on a daily basis. At the moment, my fascination is in puzzle/RPG games, which definitely is seen in my video game collection. Below is a list of a few games I like to play:
- Dragon Age: Origins & Dragon Age: Inquisition: Both are games from the Dragon Age franchise, and they're quite involved and interesting in their own rights. Plus there's SO much to explore! I haven't completed either of them fully yet... whoops!
- Lord of the Rings: Conquest: This is my preferred stress reliever game. It's just combat scenarios in the various lands of Middle-Earth, with complete choices and everything.
- Tetris for the Wii: This one is one of my favorite Wii games. I love doing this, especially when around family... it's always fun to impress my cousins with.
As for TV? I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do, I like to watch shows such as...
- The Musketeers, BBC America/Hulu
- Teen Wolf, Amazon Prime
- Star Trek, Netflix
- The Orville, Hulu
- Blindspot, Hulu
- Bones, Amazon Prime
My TV selection is fairly limited due to me not having cable, so I'm usually quite behind.
Movie-wise? I'm always down for new movies, especially if they're fantasy themed! Some of my favorite ones lately are...
- The Hobbit Trilogy (Extended Editions)
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Harry Potter series (ALL EIGHT Extended Editions)
- Star Trek (2009)