Archive 1:October-December 2014
Archive 2:January-March 2015
Archive 3:April-June 2015
Archive 4:July-August 2015
Archive 5:September-November 2015
Archive 6:December 2015-Feburary 2016
Archive 7:March-July 2016
Archive 8:July-September 2016
Archive 9: September-November 2016
Talk Page Start
I do not have my phone on me, if that's where you sent it. I saw the RP, but I was not sure if you had discussed it already with Oli or not. I'll go post now.
Your turn to post
So, you seemed to have removed two posts from mine and Ck's roleplay. I'm kind of confused as to why that would've happened?
Talking to Audrey and she is in. Told her everything you told me
Addison's wand search
- No problem. There's always time for more RPs, and life comes first. Just as a warning I have no idea how the characters will get along, and I've found Emilie to be a bit...pushy or direct so...please don't get offended if she's rude. That's her, not me. :S Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 19:57, November 16, 2016 (UTC)
We haven't done Sera/Bass rp for a long time do you want to do that ?
03:09, November 17, 2016 (UTC)
- sodium for salty times 06:05, November 25, 2016 (UTC)
I was wondering if you would possibly want to RP? I'm sorry about that Sorting last night, since I know that you hadn't wanted Hufflepuff. I'm not sure if you caught what I said on her forum or not, but she was a Huffle/Gryff tie, in my opinion. I knew you didn't want Gryffindor and seemed somewhat interested in Hufflepuff, so that's what I went with. ><
- sodium for salty times 17:57, November 25, 2016 (UTC)
I'm having a hard time finding an active/inactive list of characters for you. Are there any you're leaning towards using? I can figure out some pairings that way. :)
- sodium for salty times 18:32, November 25, 2016 (UTC)
Also, I know I mentioned it to you, but I think you were snitching around in chat and I didn't get a response, so I'm not even sure you got it...but I was wondering what your plans were for Evan? I have Clementina who is my nurturing gal who would love to adopt, so when you need somebody for him, she's always free!
- Sera/Mark (Dunno??)
I don't have a lot of older students anymore, but I'll be sorting a 5th Year sometime in the next few weeks, then we can play around with more pairings and such. :D
- sodium for salty times 21:23, November 25, 2016 (UTC)
Great, I'm fine with it whenever! So, just drop by when you think it would be best! Anyways, I'm fine with either combo. I think we could do both, maybe?
- sodium for salty times 00:25, November 26, 2016 (UTC)
Honeydukes, Shrieking Shack, and...the Retro. The Apothecary is in Diagon Alley. :) It sounds all good, otherwise!
- sodium for salty times 00:36, November 26, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks!! I had to go eat, so I'm sorry about that or else I would've started Isabelle/Liliya. :(
- sodium for salty times 01:22, November 26, 2016 (UTC)
The Retro -- You first? To set up we can say they are meeting up there to grab a bit and walk through Hogsmeade?
- - Dr. Mrs. Delphi von Doom (Hex Me) ಥ_ಥ 11:08, December 22, 2016 (UTC)
Sure, who/who? :)
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 06:59, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
Jacinthe/Jenelle? I actually think Jacinthe/Saffron wouldn't hurt either? Umm...Finlay/Mark?
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 07:27, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
The Apothecary, maybe?
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 07:34, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
I'm leaving my Grandma's house in probably like... 30ish minutes, and then it's a 4 hour drive home. I'll be on later this evening, otherwise it'll have to wait for tomorrow, sorry! Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 19:11, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
- Hey, so I just looked at Jacinthe's original St. Mungo's RP. Jacinthe isn't due until June 9th IC, and right now, according to the Calendar it's only early May. Did you want her to deliver more than a month early? Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better. 21:31, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
It's your post. :) Unless, it's done?
- your brains are made of gogurt and i hate your guts. 19:25, December 26, 2016 (UTC)
Even though you say you're leaving, Im sorry that I still feel the need to do this. It was brought to my attention that you, once again, used another's code without permission, as well as not giving any credit. After several different instances of this over the past months, you were told that the next ban for something like this would be permanent. However, I think that forever seems excessive, so I'm placing your account on a 6 month ban. Even though you're supposedly leaving, I'm still going to instate it. I hope that your time away gives you time to grow as a person and user. I'm sad to see that your time on DARP had to come to this, but I truly hope to see you in the future. Best wishes for whatever path you choose to pursue in your future. You are, and always have been,my dream. I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea. 01:09, December 28, 2016 (UTC)