word bubble change
Hi Rabbit! Umm.... Which one of those people is torie with the streak??? If you make that person her model, then thats good, and I think it already says that she adds the streak in with her metamorph power. :D
Me and Jisk are thinking about doing it for the purposes of getting everyone back on track-we'll get back to you soon!
Yes, send all of the invitations. And the template looks great :D, however, I'm camping this week, so I'll be gone a lot of the time, so I was wondering if it COULD be possible for the party to be next week? Let me know Colin687 13:19, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Whatever workds :/
Gavin Kyle Knight-Cuyler and Valerie Belinda Knight-Cuyler. I'm actually not too sure about the last names but I'm assuming it'll be Knight-Cuyler after they get married
Goddess of Pie~ 20:46, July 12, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Middle Name
Hi! Sorry for taking such a long time to repond but I have had to deal with some personal issues in May until now and possibly later. The name that I would prefer for Erick would be Alexander. Thank you!
P.S. - As I have taken a long absence, I have fallen behind and am completely lost once again. Is there any way that you could fill me in at your earliest convinience?
Again, thank you :)
Hey Rab! I was wondering if I could use the same type of word bubble template that you had created for this wiki and make it the official one for mine, Marvel Universe Role-Play Wiki? If this is ok, please let me know, and I will explore other options? Colin687 12:17, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
RE:Lilja and Allan
Their bubbles look poifect! I love the dad's quote: "It's not always easy, being their father." Heheheh. Possible Daniels' Daddy Pictures:  ... wait, I guess that's all I can really find... Idiosyncratic6 14:42, July 17, 2013 (UTC)
Would be happy to answer questions on chat anytime :)
Oh Raby! I didn't think anyone but Red and Mel noticed this. Sascha and Reynaud's in class behaviour is just random fun for me as their user. It is the complete opposite of what I had been doing with them the First five years, but there is a whole back story to it, if you are that interested. :P Thanks for asking by the way. Kirá (talk) 09:29, July 20, 2013 (UTC)
They'd all work well...but I'm attached to my current model.
Um...would it be okay if I used those pics for some other chars??
Thank you so much! I grabbed the pic when I first created him (way back when) and when I went to find more about a year ago, I could not figure out who the model was, so I had to use Bruce Willis. Now I can stop! Thanks so much! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 15:02, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
You can totes use Hailee Steinfeld as Alexandria... Besides, they are in Ender's Game together... And we can totes use pictures for *sing song* shiiippiinggg.
Emerald and Elara
Hey Rab, I just want to be sure that before you go any farther with the Flood page that you get it through Stores Registration unless you've cleared it up with another admin already? If you could do that, I'd appreciate it. Thanks Colin687 03:08, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Just to be sure, if I were you, still run it through the stores registration, because I've been in the same situation with similar stuff, and it became a big conflict. So, I'd strongly reccomend it. Colin687 03:14, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
I see no blaring grammatical errors or typos (Well, ONLY one; In the seventh paragraph, I believe you mean retain, not retRain. It took me two read-throughs to catch.). Idiosyncratic6 03:56, August 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Ian sounds great. That or Brian. I don't think it matters if Cathleen sounds Irish. I'm American but I have a greek name (Heh, real name AND username. Funny how that panned out). The only reason why we had to specifically choose Icelandic names is because of the laws. Idiosyncratic6 00:57, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Good point about the Era, actually. And yes, I think Cathleen works well :D SIDENOTE: DAW:RFP
- Idiosyncratic6 02:29, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
User Family Tree
Can you add Gruff and Foot to the user family tree? They are definitely part of the family.
10:50, August 6, 2013 (UTC)
A thousand apologies!
I know this owl is about 4 (or 5) days late. I am not sure if you got a response about Flood deliveries from anyone else. You are on track, Ramley wouldn't allow it. The reason is I look at it like this; I can't imagine a boarding school allowing pizza delivery (Chinese food, etc), the school has a functioning kitchen, it's not like the kids are not being fed.
- I think a compromise of some sort could be reached, to work something out especially if it that is what everyone wants. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 04:11, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
RE:Bye bye Travis!
I'm fine with you deleting him. Liss herself doesn't roleplay Adie at all anyways, unless it's with Harlan :/ Maybe we should just white out the whole Quadddduplets idea and make it so they're twins. I'm not sure. The Rawkes have seemed to reach the end of their story... Idiosyncratic6 16:39, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
And that, my friend, is the life cycle of Story Arches and Characters. It's sort of like creating a diorama of different versions of ourselves and seeing how it pans out. *nods sollemnly* Idiosyncratic6 16:48, August 12, 2013 (UTC)
More on Ameada
That actually clears some things up, since I always thought that Iris and Claudia might have seen glimpses of eachother over the time that their stay overlapped-- I can fix of Iris' page accordingly now. :D Idiosyncratic6 00:55, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
I'm having a hard time deciding what Em will do. On one hand, it wouldn't be wise for her to continue running and go to Norman. Another hand, Orion is sick and would be easy to outrun, nevermind her Kleptomania, although I'm honestly not sure if that makes her inable to return the items she takes... Idiosyncratic6 12:21, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
(I really thought Rabzilla was cute when I wrote this, I may never use the name again)
Sis! Say it ain't so? Travis? I get why, I am on the verge of deleting Silvester Elwood, it might be the whole 'being guy' or lack of play with the char itself for me. :( Even though it is over, and done with, I want to say I liked Travis, for all that he is, was and could be as as a DARP wiki baby. I really saw him and Ramley hitting off, if not as friends due to the passion for brewing, as distant parental units.
- The Potions Lab, Moon (TT) and I have an RP where Claudia Berrin was mentioned. I would love it if you picked your own replacement since the place was built for you. If you don't want to or can't find anyone to do the job, I (Dev) can do it. Potions is ... you know. What I do. :P ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 17:41, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
DARP underemployment! That was so funny. No rush, thank to Ramely I get to interact with so many more chars, I am familiar with far more users as their characters than I reallt think I should be, it is a lovely feeling. Do keep me updated on what you end up with. I am excited to see what you add to the mix next. You have a brilliant mind R.A.B. (I thought that was funny too! R.A.B. Get it? :P (GOL!))
- Alexandria and Zephyrus are the Most Adorable chars in my opinion, second only to one another. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 17:57, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
Let me quote a legend. "Always." Yes. Ramley is always able with great ease might I add to find students both younger and older that are particularly good at or interested. The problem is keeping them posting in class. Why do you ask?
- I want to start a Brewing Club or something similar but I am not sure how popular it would be. ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 18:09, August 14, 2013 (UTC)
Thought you might like (just in case you haven't heard :) )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_God_Was_a_Rabbit Alex Jiskran 16:04, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
L'Alto le Potioneer
Are you on? :3 I can chat now.
Um... owl him? xD
RE:Did you ok it?
You won't get this till ya get back. But good luck!
After ditching Adie and Orion she went to the Dungeon Five to put the watch in a safe, but out of the way place (No evidence that way, right?) Have fun camping! Idiosyncratic6 15:52, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
Delete a Character
He Rabbit, I was wondering if you're allowed to Delete characters? I wanted to delete Xhanaphia Black and create another student character. But I don't know if you're allowed to delete characters D:
00:07, August 30, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Elara's View
Shadow (not Berrin)
No - I'm fine. It's just that since I'm starting a new school and all I don't have any time at the moment. Before I didn't partcipate in any sports, and now... well - I'm currently trying out - but my time is still limited and all. I didn't think it was all that important so I didn't make a blog (I've never liked making blogs, quite honestly). Idiosyncratic6 22:52, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
- You're not being a pest! It's just that I've decided to only check up on owls and the basics and not engage in any RPs for the time being what with everything being so crazy. I honestly don't understand how they expect us to get a full night's sleep, do our homework, do a club, play an instrument, do a highly recomended sport and read on the side. Dx Idiosyncratic6 00:21, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Can you do some schedule/math for me? If we stay on our current track with dates, how long of a break would we have between school years (OOC)? If you need me to clarify the question better, let me know. Thanks! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:38, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Hey Rabbit may I ask you a favour?
16:56, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
Would you enjoy thinking about 3 German Ministers and they're wands for my book?
18:01, September 22, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Rabbit! I'm so sorry it's taken ages to get back to you. I'm on holidays right now (I'm in edinburgh, getting a plane to rome tomorrow.) so I have some time to look up stuff. I'll look up your suggestions for Torie and Amy, and try and find one for Shan while I've got free time (and wifi) here. Thanks, Shan. (It wont let me do tildes on my ipad keyboard!)
Yup! My dad's from scotland, so we've met up with a bit of family and family friends who live in the UK. we spend a night in rome, then a seven day cruise round the eastern med, going to athens and a few other places, then two days in rome i think, then to hungary for my mums side of the family. Then, a night at heathrow, and to america! Two days in New York, three or four in Charlotte, and nine in orlando. I get to go to harry potter world again.... :D And I got to go to leavesden studios, where they filmed a lot (and I bought a ravenclaw robe, hehe) and I'm babbling. :D Shan
Also, for Amy I'm thinking Nataliya Piro. Specifically these three images: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Nataliya+Piro&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=04EF71F15B073FF53228DB3B175A6979BE6C45CE&selectedIndex=24 http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Nataliya+Piro&FORM=HDRSC2&id=AA314974C838C971A1180D8C60A1370E8696AD3E&selectedIndex=80#view=detail&id=AA314974C838C971A1180D8C60A1370E8696AD3E&selectedIndex=0 http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Nataliya+Piro&FORM=HDRSC2&id=A87E54041F60821EF14D3668BE1518BC59ED976D&selectedIndex=55#view=detail&id=A87E54041F60821EF14D3668BE1518BC59ED976D&selectedIndex=0
Sorry... got to go to dinner... I may have free wifi, may not.
Yeah. I'm not sure torie needs a model, because she is a metamorph... Still thinking about that.
Hi Rabbitty! I asked WB about this, but he told me to come over and talk to you. I've been looking around the wiki and I've noticed that there's this thing with 'The Harrison Family'. I would just like to know if theres anything you could tell me about it?
And if possible, could I somehow make a character that's intertwined within the family branches and such? :3
Ohhhhh okay, well I was wondering then if I could adopt Jasmin Harrison then? :3.
Okay-- I'm back
I've gotten back into the swing of things at school, so you can expect me to be on during the weekends. I'm very surprised I wasn't demoted by now- although I'll probably ask Bond to make me a regular user anyway. I like Cutie's idea to add another Hogwarts-Age students but I don't know exactly how to add him into Iris's history without it seeming abrupt. Idiosyncratic6 01:32, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
<span style="text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #666666;">TEXT HERE.</span>
Stalked you, not you but your sandbox
You kind of already know that I do that. But! I've been meaning to tell you that I noticed this little nugget under Et cetra. You have Rhydderch family, I did a double take the first time I saw it, then I forgot and when I saw it again I remembered to freak out.
- Now, it doesn't mean anything because it is a just an idea or was and idea, I wanted to let you know that is Ramley's maternal family name. :P Fancy that. Ok, that's all. Have a fantastic this hour in the time of day or night it is for you when you read this! ƒR£j₳h →(talk) 06:39, October 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, Rabbit! I love the picture, you can put it on there, go wild, do whatever you want. It'll only make me happier. :D
If you need an open apartment at the Magus Diaetam, let me know. I moved Ferlen there just for more RP opportunities with him, but he can always move back into his Mansion if you need the room for someone else who actually needs a place. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 15:44, October 22, 2013 (UTC)
Rabbitty, I'm at the end of my tether with Farlinch questions on the polling. I do not tell anyone else what their chars are and think, and I'd prefer it if in future you wouldn't encourage others to say that "Linch and Einar both wanted to be together as characters, but Zan and Jisk were in denial about it and stopped them". Linch and Einar, for both Zan and I as far as I'm aware, had the kind of deep bond the army and public school can create, but there was never a physical attraction. They were both massive misfits, and as such needed a friend in every sense. Rod and Landon are a great example of a couple, but just as I think many users here rush into relationships for their chars, equally, as Einar was my char, I know he did not have any sexual attraction towards Linch, and I guarantee, for the shippers of Farlinch, that the more people push this, the more determined I will become never to RP the char again, not even retroactively. Alex Jiskran 07:20, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
The polls, generally speaking, are a great idea, I just get irked by some of the extreme (from my POV) Farlinch bits. Apologies for the 'lecture', just irritated by what feels like constant criticism. :) Alex Jiskran 13:22, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
Only the wording
The first one is fine - it was the phrase about how Zan and I were 'misrepresenting' or 'avoiding' Farlinch's sexuality I objected to. If it's rephrased with,'it would be great if' or something equally nonjudgemental that one can go back up too as far as I'm concerned. :) Alex Jiskran 18:56, October 23, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sure Colin wouldn't mind the help, and you need to be a better owl stalker. :P I asked all the heads to make sure they had chosen prefects about an hour or so ago. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 15:41, October 24, 2013 (UTC)
RE: El and Em
I like it. Would the shared parent be the mother or father?
- Like this? Shared parent being the father.
- your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 02:53, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
Not even going to ask. Already love it!
Excruciating. I assume you want a fathered child, based on your wording?
- I love this from before it was shared with me, and I do not mind sharing a mother of father. My char will most likely be a boy. - I have to go back to Georgian mafia because you really caught my attention with that. - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 13:13, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
Noèle was in place of Giselle, I didn't want to use the same char I had already created at another school. Plus, the script for Georgian names is so beautiful. ბორის ვალერიან (Boris Valerian) I love to no end. :) Any other ideas you wanted to include? - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 15:03, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
I just wanted to welcome Heaven's favorite sister back to the Quidditch team, as a Chaser! Please post in the locker room, and then join in on the match ASAP. Hufflepuff VS Slytherin
I have no idea why I like that name so much. I'm still with Boris or თამარ (Tamar). If we go non-Georgian I'll go with Rórdán or Brígh. - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 07:19, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
After what you said on chat, I realize that maybe you are Amelie's Fairy Godmother. First off, you help me with lots of things related to her. Second, you helped her meet her Prince Charming. And you call her darling a lot and she really appreciates that. :P So yeah, you're Amelie's Fairy Godmother. She labshoo very much. :3 LittleRedCrazyHood 07:49, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
I have a soft spot for that
The double 'a' is truly appealing. Does that mean a Georgian family? - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 03:52, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Boris is going to call him Braam. :D - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 04:02, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- I love rats! I would think, Tamar and Endzela are sisters. If you still wanted that name, and a shared father. I am completely open in terms of parents, if you wanted to go shared mom, and fathers that are brothers... - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 04:24, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- No preferences, I did find a cute picture of a mother and child. Sides that, I am happy to collaborate in whichever way benefits the story to our mutual liking. - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 04:50, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- A year behind, strictly age wise? 11 and 12 years old. Or do you mean Boris will begin his first year before Braam? - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 05:04, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Just checking. XD - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 05:09, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
This would utilise the simple past, i.e. 's/he rang the doorbell'. Only the need for a past retrospective ('the doobell had rung five minutes earlier') or a passive ('the bell has been rung, the knocker knocked') would call for 'rung'. Alex Jiskran 07:04, October 29, 2013 (UTC)
I wanted to know if you could let me know when an aparment at Magus Diaetam comes open. I would like to have a character living there but I see they are filled up. Let me know when one comes up, pease. :D
Toby-Wan-Kenobi (talk) 03:58, November 8, 2013 (UTC) Dmullins677
Hey Rab! I was wondering if I would be able to Calen and Rose into one of the open apartments in Magus Diaetam. :)
01:22, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
Where oh where in Georgia are brother/cousins Braam and Boris from?
- I had a really hard time picking one place. Kutaisi has beautiful images, and so does Kvareli. I found pictures that I absolutely love (and started story building with) from my Ambrolauri search. I can't say that I pick Ambrolauri... but I might. :D
- Braam's rat, super cute. Boris has a Kavkasiuri Nagazi (Caucasian Mountain Dog) named დათო (Dato).
- Surnaming, (since the parent thing seems to still be in the air.) ვალერიან (Valerian) is the family name either grandmother. Boris' ბებია (bebia) maiden name. Boris' father (if he is not the shared parent) is going to be მდივანი (Mdviani).
- Gelashvili გელაშვილი is an amazing name choice, I love the fact that I might be mispronouncing it (Gelash-vili) but it sounds and looks in Georgian like magic! აბრაამ გელაშვილი You can't say that doesn't look like the coolest name ever!
If you don't mind, and we end up with a shared father I like to share the name. If you mind at all, and don't want them sharing the name PLEASE tell me. Sorry I took so long to respond. - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 07:01, November 12, 2013 (UTC)
I was wondering if Geist Weiss could rent an apartment in Magus Diaetam. If so, which apartment are you willing to give to him?
If you decide you do hate Mdviani, I liked these names in off chance you might happen to like any.
- The family tree looks right. Have you thought about any first names you were learning toward? For bebia da babua, or their გაიზიარა მამამ? - your friendly neighborhood Faeriegrrl 20:39, November 19, 2013 (UTC)
I was not killed by a tornado! I was/am just grounded! I'll be on a bit today! Anyone can run 100 meters. . . . It's the next 2900, 3900 or 4900 that count. ~AJ
Coding and Quidditch
I'll try to figure out the coding after my exams end> :3 Also, can you end the Gryffindor VS Slytherin match? I can't, and neither can Sophia and Lyss is busy. Just one GM post about spotting the snitch and another one after that about a team catching it, please? :3 If someone else already made a GM post, then you don't have to do it anymore. LittleRedCrazyHood 22:28, December 9, 2013 (UTC)
RE: Continutation of the Daniels RP
Ooo, I'm not sure how their father should react. I'm thinking Lilja will throw her arms around Evie, but be slightly passive agressive... Perhaps Allan will be overly affectionate?
- I can see Lilja not taking the news well. The way I see it is she already isn't keen on her daughter living with another guy (I don't think she's openly acknowelged Evie is living with Chris), but Allan convinced her that it was time to let Evie be more independent (Perhaps hoping that she'll be more helpful than her sisters if she got away early enough)... Either way, they won't be thrilled. Allan will grudgingly accept it, Lilja will begin to yell but I can see Emerald cutting her off and going into a rant all her own, and then overtime she'll get used to the idea. Again, this is just how I see the characters. Will she have to raise the child for a time while Evie finishes her schooling? Idiosyncratic6 22:01, December 10, 2013 (UTC)
I can have her use polyjuice potion to look like a perfectly normal person NOT from the Ministry. She can owl Elara and then you know.
Dude, she is an unofficial part of the DRaCMaC and she keeps tracks of every rumour regarding animals in the black market. I think she already knows that "There is a female, dark hair and a slight accent not from here, selling eggs. More than likely dragon."
Felicia Rios had a twin, but the twin died. so thatmakes her a twinless twin.
Sorry I can't join chat - it freezes when I join. Should we switch out the picture in Evie's room since she moved out? Also, if you want to RP, just tell me who/where and we're set :) Idiosyncratic6 18:06, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry I can't join chat - it freezes when I join. Should we switch out the picture in Evie's room since she moved out? Also, if you want to RP, just tell me where and we're set :) Idiosyncratic6 18:07, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
I WAS AT CHURCH I MISSED HER??? WHAT DDI SHE SAY???? AJ 20:27, December 15, 2013 (UTC)
Back on chat for you ~AJ
So so so sorry that it takes me so long to reply to owls! About Abraam's page, I've been experimenting with colors. I saw his page in your sandbox wiki, so I get how there's an infobox and a header and stuff, and I'm trying to create a color scheme based on some paintings I see online. Promise I'll owl you if I come up with anything that looks nice. :) Also, the sorting idea sounds great! Promise to send you any links of Rosendell RPs too. :3 LittleRedCrazyHood 02:00, December 16, 2013 (UTC)
I would assume that they would just sign up on the store registration page and once it is accepted, that would act as the purchasing of the store. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. -Alyssa5582
04:06, December 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Correct, add your request to the Stores Registration page, and I would also drop Peri an owl just to make sure she knew to go approve it. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:44, December 16, 2013 (UTC)