Talk Page Start
i appreciate the warm welcome :,) i'm in the process of working out a new character & she seems to be around the age of a couple of your characters, so i'll definitely let you know when i'm ready to rp!
✗ kay ✗
hi again! now that ellie is sorted (thanks btw), would you be open to starting a rp? i don't have a preference over who you use or where it is. :)
✗ kay ✗
Do you still want an interview of Piper? Given your character was the Dept. Head you can just hire her and say she was added before the election. If you'd still like an actual interview I can post in the Dept. Head's Office with Ferlen and do it that way. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 13:41, December 9, 2019 (UTC)
Hey! Thank you for messaging me about the character I created, Forum:Iris Winterbourne Its nice to meet you, I’m Sam. Here are some answers and questions of my own to some things you brought up.
- Hmm, ok. I actually read that carefully but was a bit confused. Was I supposed to enter her name in the other box called “Get approved” instead? It thought it was one or the other. Also, it’s alright, you can delete this her if you want to because I have it all saved.
- Ok, yeah. I understand. I will be getting that information soon, but I was just putting down the basics.
- Hmm, ok. This changes everything. 😂 I actually made this character because of her power. I thought it would be cool to have a character with that power, and her personality just sorta came with it. I found the photo because of her power, and then I named her because of both. The pets are certain animals too, because the cat has too colored eyes and they are both very rare. Anyway, I wasn’t really planning on making more than 1 character really. I actually created her for RP on the Harry Potter Wiki. I’d been wanting to join this wiki for a while though, and since I had finally made a character I could finally join this wiki! I don’t suppose there could be an exception of that rule for me? Nah, it’s fine I just don’t want to create 2 characters I don’t really want to play just to make her. I know you delete characters that aren’t being used.
Maybe, since I don’t have a character in mind, just delete her page and I might come back in a couple of months when I have a character. I don’t know, what do you think?Samirah ara(Talk) 06:32, December 10, 2019 (UTC)
Hi omg. I'm planning to come back to the wiki this month cos my semester's done. As for Danna, maybe we can share her? :)
he's been sorted thrice apparently (i just saw that myself) :,,))) i adopted him back from another user hence the sudden activity.
✗ kay ✗ 03:09, December 12, 2019 (UTC)
my bad, sorry! D: i just posted
✗ kay ✗ 16:55, December 12, 2019 (UTC)
Common Room Talk Pages
So...the real reason is when we started this wiki we had no idea what we were doing. Way back when, the initial thought was to make pages like this with all the students for each house listed, house virtures, description of things, etc. and then use the Talk:Gryffindor Tower page for the RPing. We were trying to set it up like other wikis at the time where you had articles on the main page and then a talk page connected to that location for the RPing.
Since then we've had a lot of changes (such as not tracking things like money for each character, limits on how many students can be in each House, spell lists, etc.) so honestly they're more a relic of how things were originally set up than anything else. The description front pages became just redirects to the common room talk pages and that's how it's been since.
I honestly don't see a need to leave it as is except as a tribute to how it was originally set up. The original pages are just redirects so there's no reason not to move the main stuff from the talk: versions to the main page and fix the hyperlinks to point to the main page (or just redirect from the talk page back to the main page).
Just checking if Chloé Dubois and Drew Hamilton are still an active aurors! By active I mean you as the user are still active/semi active on the wiki and the character in question is still active and has not chosen other employment. Kindly get back to me here!
May have already touched on this but I didn't get a response on my talk page, so please drop it there so I don't forget and yeet someone I shouldn't lol User:Jay Sea/sig03:05, December 26, 2019 (UTC)
Hufflepuff is fine...that's sort of what I was leaning towards too (and probably where she'll find the most helpful people too). Thanks for getting her sorted! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 18:08, January 9, 2020 (UTC)
I saw you were online through your edits. I was wondering if you would take a look at a forum.
「 Professor Silas Chevalier 」Slytherin Alumni • Headmaster
Married to Michaela
An owl swooped in with a letter in its beak, once close enough the owl dropped the letter into Aria's lap and was gone seconds later. Upon opening up the letter it read;
"Dear Miss Habsburg,
It is with a heavy heart that I am writing this letter. Unfortunately, I have decided to go with a different student for the position of Head Girl for this school term. I hope this doesn't effect your spirits going into the new year and I look forward to seeing what you can do this year.
Sincerely, Headmaster Chevalier"
Dearest Luka Belfrey
「 Nosferatu 」messenger bat 🦇 irkalla altair's familiar
I'd like to personally thank you for your application to become the female prefect this year. Based upon that alone, I have gifted you one out of the two prefect positions at my disposal and expect nothing but dedication henceforth. I require you to continue a near perfect grade average, a spotless record and nightly patrols of the hallways and Ravenclaw dorms before bed. I expect a written report biweekly of your previous week's antics, including any punishments served during that time. As a prefect you are entitled to remove house points from other students, excluding other prefects and have been rewarded with your very own bathroom as privilege. Your other duties include helping to escort First Year students from the carriages to the school on the first day as well as looking after them during any bad weather that befalls our school. You are to assist in decorating the school during holidays and you must wear your Prefect badge on your uniform at all times, excluding the instance that you apply to be on the Quidditch team. You may opt out of wearing the badge on your Quidditch robes. Please find your badge enclosed in this letter.
Ravenclaw Head of House,
Professor Irkalla Altair
How do you do?
Would you care to Roleplay with me? I don't have too many people who are and I figured I'd come ask. Its totally alright if you're too busy.
23:04, February 6, 2020 (UTC)
I could start! Any location she's likely to be in?
I ended up getting rid of my wikia Discord, so I'm not going to be as accessible, but I'm still around! I'm still alive! I thought things through and made decisions I needed to make! And I'm feeling much better within the circumstances (which are that I'm sick), so this break definitely needed to happen. That aside, are you still interested in our collaborations, platonic and otherwise? If not, I'd understand, but I did figure I should clarify that before going on to plan and make my characters.
- Better is subjective. I feel like a truck ran me over, which isn't all that surprising. All I'm hoping is that it isn't the flu (or any version of the Coronavirus) and just a crappy strain of the common cold. As for my Swift character, I did decide to scrap her, largely because her plans would have been limited to Adam and making characters solely for ships has never worked in our favor before. I decided to scrap Fernando, too, so our brief conversations about Theodorus becoming his replacement could probably come to fruition if that's something you still want. About the rest of them, I'm still making them as previously discussed/planned for. I'm also going to add Malachi and/or Vera to the child registry soon, just to make sure I don't forget where I stand with them. Am I missing anything else?
By the way, I'm thinking about making some kind of convoluted Potterverse version of Willa Clayton here. Didn't want you to be surprised if you saw her name pop around out of nowhere.
I wouldn't be making her so old, I don't think. I'd likely make her a first or second year, if only because I both scrapped Yelena (Willow) and really wouldn't want her near the Greengrass twins' ages (largely to avoid any hey, you look like x and x! conundrums). I could make her an adult, but I have too many of those and maybe another one coming in. I need to find balance somehow. So if you've got the space for Kit, just let me know and we can look into it. I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday, so I'm hoping it was just a weird fluke. I don't know. We'll see what happens. And yeah, I'm not letting go of Lucia, but I'm willing to try the love triangle to see who Daan would work best with. I'm good to continue the RPs, but likely not today. I have to study for an exam tomorrow and I'm not really off to a good start.
- Well, as it turns out, I got 100% on that test, but I didn't do so well on the other one. Win some, lose some, I guess. Anyways, I like that idea! I'll look into it. I made a whole ass family for Willa and tied her into another two potential characters (maybe just 1, because I might scrap Kealia for Willa), so I just need to sort out what I want to do and how I want to do it. Because she sort of departs from what Willa went through for the better part, I might just rename her or something. I don't know. But I know I'm bringing her in one way or another. As for Juliet and Piper, I'm still interested. I'll probably just use Kasey, just because she's literally one of my next characters. I've kept pushing her off, but she's coming in finally. Or we could use Eden, since it isn't reciprocated? (Since she's older and all.) I just... need a reminder of how it's going to go. Do you still have my Sandbox? You could probably get to me there more privately.
First of all, it's what I was jamming out to when I was posting. Second of all, The Man's MV comes out tomorrow and I'm so excited!! Taylor's coming through with the feminist song of 2020 and I'm here for it. Harry pissed me off today when he announced Harryween for MSG two nights only. Like ffs, Harold, at least do something in Florida, goddamn. I'd forgotten about the Shrieking Shack and Cafe Urbain, so I'll post in that ASAP. I'm gonna be around for another hour and a half, so I'm probably swinging into chat. It's, what? 10, 11? in the UK, so I'm not expecting you to stay up for much longer, but I'll be around! I'll talk to Hannah, though, see what she thinks.
- I'm gunning for longest talk page message ever, so bear with me. But, I had a bit of an idea. I was brainstorming for a new character modeled by Alexa Chung, inspired by Next in Fashion, that was set to be a Greco-English fashion designer. As I was going through old plans - and coincidentally scrolling through Adelaide's Instagram - it sort of hit me. Why not just... bring Charlotte back? She never had a set career outside working with young kids, so I'm wondering if that's something she'd pursue. Or maybe social work? A Home for Pregnant Teenagers type of thing. God, there's so much I want to do. Point is, I might scrap Danai and bring Charlotte back with Alexa Chung for a faceclaim.
Wait, I just noticed you, come back!
- This thread needs to be called gay panic or, like, bisexual panic. Deletion just ain't it anymore, chief. I say this because oh my god. I love her so much. She is perfect in every way and I just want to die. Jesus Christ. I'm vaguely aware I've just spammed you with loads of Dianna content, but I'm in bliss. Adam got lucky with Kealia, and I got lucky nobody was using Dianna. I'm really considering that Witchagram thing, because... wow. But anyways, I came up with some, ah, names, for you-know-who, and I found some I liked. You can add any you like to the list, veto whichever, we can narrow it down, or we could do it in character. The ones I liked most were Harrison (Harry for short, because... duh), Olivier (or Oliver), Antoni, Saoirse, and Lily.
Say oowoo again, I dare you. But also, I agree; those were my favorites, too.
Just as a head's up, there may come a point where the amount of edits I make this week goes down drastically. I have a test on Wednesday (screw Chemistry) and another on Friday (screw Statistics), and I need to study for both because they're the last things I have left before Spring Break next week. I'll be around for a couple hours (probably), but better to play it safe than to be sorry. I got a 63% on my last Biology test (though thankfully my professor is dropping that grade) and I'm not looking to repeat that.
- I'm almost 100% sure I bombed that Chemistry test. I'm feeling confident about Statistics, but that isn't until tomorrow, so I guess we'll see what happens. But... I made Kealia! My IC answers aren't the best, but I'm crossing my fingers that supplemental information was enough to override that. Oopsies. Anyways, been thinking 'bout Harry/Lily and a bunch of other stuff for the in-flat dynamic. Have you had the chance to talk with Hannah about her joining/who she'd join with? I could reach out, too.
Oh no, I'm sorry... is it because of COVID-19? But I hope you enjoyed your play! I'll make a thread in my sandbox and include you and Hannah as I figure it'll be a lot easier.
- Would you be interested in RPing Luka and Avery? It's dumb lesbians time.
i love my time 🥰🥺
hello, bonjour, ciao, hola, guten tag, konnichiwa, and hallo.
nah it's fine! thank you for telling me, I should've checked more carefully. Thank you for the notice!
Lol we can always rp! It's your choice uwu
hm, since I was just working on updating Felix's page, maybe Felix? he's sixteen years old and is still in Hogwarts. What about your characters?
UwU and yee I managed to figure it out (I'm a bad coder as well lol)
Ooh, Frankie seems like a really interesting character. I think Regina is a better than Felix if we're going with Frankie. So Frankie and Regina? Also, do you have a location in mind? thank you~~
Monde Irisé sounds great! Would you like to start the rp?
uwu no rush, take your time! thank you!
question: do you think wizards would have orphanages?
Hey, sorry for the late response. Me and my family are doing well. I'm working from home with no issues and so far everyone's healthy.
I had been checking things on here everyday but with not much going on and CK busy with everything going on with her my periods of checking things here slowly dropped from every day to a couple times a week.
That being said if you need help with anything around here just let me know!
I do appreciate you dropping me a line and checking on me though. :)