Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
Advertisement
Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
Votary Hideout
Owned by: Votary



The Flat
HideoutV

Roleplay[]

Rescue[]

tw: a lot of gore, violence, physical/emotional torture, and blood

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

It had taken longer than she would have liked to get here but it could have been longer. Five days. The person on the phone had come up with a dead person. One of the lead insurrectionists from the Christmas event. It left a bitter taste in her mouth, especially considering it meant that trail lead to nothing. But Spencer's leads lead to another source who eventually gave this place. She was on the edge of the property, looking at it from afar. There was no lights coming from the place and they could certainly set a vibe. "Only one place to go," she breathed out after sending four aurors to go through the outskirts of the place, through the forest. Just in case there were people out there. They were all dressed in black, not wanting to be visible. This place could be another dead end. They could have cleared out. She began to press forward, heading straight to the front door. "Darling, you take point," she said, moving slightly to the side, her hand clenching her wand. She could have said Octavia but she was going to avoid risking her getting hurt this time round.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Chris Evans WB4

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer nods. He moves swiftly, drawing his wand and moving ahead of both Polina and Drew. He gestures left and right before pausing, sparing a glance at his other companions. When he knows Polina and Octavia have taken his hint, he creeps forward until he approaches the front door. He waits a couple moments before unlocking the door with a soft alohomora. He pushes into the residence, avoiding making as much noise as he can. The tip of his wand is lit up, illuminating the rooms he's trying to look into, desperate to find a head of unruly red head.

Message Me • 04:32, 5 June 2021 (UTC)

Polina WB

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
26 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

Like Octavia, Polina made her entrance via the back door, and while Octavia turned to one side of the hideout, Polina turned towards the other, wanting to cover as much ground as possible whilst clinging onto the element of surprise if this lead did pan out to a rescue.

Message Me • 04:32, 5 June 2021 (UTC)

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

It didn't take long for them all to find themselves in the same area. There was a dim, flickering, light but it was barely light enough for any of them to be able to see without their wands. There was no sound coming from anywhere, though if you listened carefully, you might hear dripping or even a thud. But Drew wasn't sure if the latter was real or she was imagining it. Still, it was quiet. Too quiet and Drew didn't like it, it made her skin crawl. Unlike other hideouts, there was bags and bags of equipment lying around. Computers, guns, a collection of wands, a cabinet full of potions. Drew walked around, scanning each of them with her wand. Everything untouched. But no people. The only thing in the room was a flight of stairs leading upwards. Drew took a step forward before freezing as something hit her cheek. A thick liquid and she barely needed to touch it with her finger to confirm her suspicion: "Blood," she said before wiping it off with the back of her hand. "Upstairs."

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Polina WB

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
26 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

You would have to have the IQ of a turtle to think Polina wouldn't keep her wand lit. Maybe it's a giveaway, but considering how well-armed and well-trained they are, Polina can't imagine there are practical drawbacks to her inclinations. She's proven right when she hears Drew's quiet declaration, and doesn't linger in the room for too long as she begins the trek upstairs. Every step has the floor creaking, but Polina disregards it as she tries to hear out for any other noises. She's on edge, though; if there's blood, then someone was here recently. She doesn't want to think the blood might be Vasya's, because if it is — she isn't so sure she'll be able to stop herself from finding her wife's captors and killing them as brutally as she can.

Message Me • 00:44, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

Chris Evans WB4

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer hangs back with Octavia, knowing it's the best way to defend the group in the case they might be walking into an ambush. He waits for them all to get on the stairs, lingering near the first step as he casts another sweeping look over his shoulder. It's deathly quiet here, and like Drew, he doesn't like it.

Message Me • 00:44, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

She was on Polina's heel, flying up the stairs. There wasn't any light up there, outside from their wands, but Drew's position, near the wall, made it easy for the light switch to be there which she flicked. However, when the lights illuminated the room, Drew's eyes ended up closing, just briefly as she was confronted with the images. Bodies lay scattered up the direct hallway. Three men from what she can see, but a few steps forward, she found another two down another hallway. Bending down to poke at one with her wand, she scanned the wounds on his neck. "A knife," she whispered before standing up, but her eyes didn't stray. No, they were on sets of bloody footprints, some were larger, boots, but some was considerably smaller. Women. Drew couldn't differentiate them completely, not in a quick scan. They didn't lead anywhere, disappearing a few steps towards the main hallway. "They can't be far," she said. "If they got out...they can't be far." With that, she pushed open a door, almost at random, but there was a few bodies near it. She almost wished she didn't. Two mattresses. Both covered in blood, this time they were dry. Old. Ropes and chains attached to the wall. Of course, a body lying in the middle of the room with chains twisted around his neck. She clenched her teeth as she bent down to pick up a torn jacket, discarded in the corner, leather and stained red. "This look familiar?" She asked. Ana's. Meanwhile, just behind Octavia, one of the nearby bodies began to move, grabbing her ankle to try and drag her down.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Octavia WB2

Octavia Boleyngraduated hufflepuff • intelligence officer

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
undercover auror
「 Relationship 」
separated from drew

"Nyoh absolutely not!'" Octavia hisses, aiming for the pale, clammy hand wrapped tightly around her ankle. "Diffindo!" Cut it off, cut it off, cut it off. She can hear her blood rushing up her head and her heart pounding like crazy, but she's ignoring it in an effort to then kick the hand off. "Stop that, you half-dead asshole."

Message Me • 01:23, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

Chris Evans WB4

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

If it weren't for the seriousness of the situation, Spencer would laugh at the string of expletives he can just tell Octavia is about to burst at the seams with. Instead, he casts a glance around to make sure there aren't any more surprises. When he can be sure that there aren't, he throws one foot over the body, throwing everything on top of it to the side to turn the body right side up and haul it up. He wants answers. "Wake up, you half-wit," he snaps, gearing up to break the man's nose. "Where are they?"

Message Me • 01:23, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

Polina WB

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
26 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

Seeing as Spencer has it all handled, Polina turns back to Drew to eye the jacket. "Well it's not Vasya's, so I'm going to assume that's a yes." Polina pauses, eyes narrowing. "The tracking spell. It'll reveal any footsteps or traces of magic in the area." Is she reacting to the grueling sights? Nope, not externally. But she's going to need years of therapy before she can achieve even a modicum of peace. She knows these images are going to haunt her at night, along with the asphyxiating concernt that all this blood may be Vasya's. She refuses to jump to conclusions, but it might just be the hardest thing she's ever had to do. "Appare Vestigium. Cast it." She knows she won't be able to. She doesn't have the patience or emotional strength to perform such delicate magic right now, not on the spot.

Message Me • 01:23, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

Sure, Drew will cast it, but she was more focussed on why Octavia was suddenly swearing at the top of her lungs and pushed past Polina to go back into the hallway and stared at the mostly dead man. Drew couldn't even pull out any defining features. Or maybe he was the type to just...look like that. Her eyes flicked to Spencer. He was still a legilimen. Drew almost felt sick, the blood was saturating the air, and all she could smell was that and sweat. The air felt dead. "Us two can keep looking," Drew said. To who? Who knew. Octavia or Polina. She didn't look at them. Then she pointed her wand to the jacket, muttering the spell, and the gold dust spread throughout the lit areas. Her wand flicked at a stream and it erupted into two figures. A man, recognisable to be the one Drew looked over previously, with a wand to Ana's neck, his other hand gripping her wrist, a bloody knife in it. You could see his mouth beginning to form the killing curse before he was thrown off her by a bullet. The strands formed Vasya, holding a gun in very shaky hands. Ana looked like hell, her shirt clinging to her skin, but nothing compared to Vasya. Any movement she made made it clear she was limping, badly, and she was evidently unstable on her feet. In fact, when Ana closed the distance, she had her hands on her waist, keeping her upright. Vasya's face swollen, black eyes and other bruises, her left cheek was swollen. But the coating of gold made it difficult to really grasp their appearance. Ana took the gun from Vasya's shaking hands and finished the job off as Vasya's mouth began to try and move. Ana's mouth? I killed him, not you. Vasya's jaw snapped shut. Ana's head whipped around, looking at the stairs, before yanking Vasya to the side, down the hallway they haven't travelled down with her mouth clearly saying Move, Vasilia, now. Then they dispersed as they left the area. Drew's wand left the jacket and the gold disappeared. With one quick look at Spencer, she tilted her head slightly at the man, before heading down the same hallway they disappeared down.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:51, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
The man barely had it in him to yell when his hand was severed off his body and he blearily looked up at Spencer, almost as if he didn't really know what he'd just heard. "Down in the pits of hell," he mumbled before spitting (or spraying) blood towards the guy. He was nearly dead, he could feel it coming, he had no reason to answer him. His eyes darted towards the gold dust, focussing on the figures, and he could feel darkness edging at his vision. "You will join them, as will the rest of you."
Polina WB

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
26 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

Polina's grip on her wand is harsh. Her knuckles are mostly white. In spite of the pain it evokes, she hardly reacts to what she's seeing. Her lip twitches and for a moment, she fears she might actually crack in front of all these strangers. She holds on, though; she always does. Without waiting for Drew or Spencer, she trudges forward, following the golden dust as it leads her down the hallway. She doesn't have the patience to wait for Drew to finish fussing over her wife and her wife's attacker.

Message Me • 05:14, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

Chris Evans WB5

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

There is a pause. He catches Drew's head tilt and understands without having to ask for clarification. Looking down at the pathetic excuse of a dark arts practitioner, his jaw tightens, as does his grip on the man's collar. He invades his mind, careless about the painful prints he leaves as he sifts through all his memories, digging for the information he needs. Unlike Polina, Spencer's fury knows no restraints, and from the grip on the man's collar, it's obvious he's one bad memory away from ripping his head clean off his shoulders.

Message Me • 05:14, 7 June 2021 (UTC)

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

Drew easily caught up to Polina, even if it meant her knee was beginning to ache, something she imagined would only get worse as this night went on. There was a not so distant sound of running water, a river, as they continued which didn't surprise Drew. Not completely. There was a river running behind the house, they knew it was there looking at a simple map. What did take Drew by surprise was that they could hear it. Everywhere else was soundproof. Then they turned a corner and...well, it made sense that they could hear it. A window at the end of another corner (this house must be charmed to be bigger on the inside), banging open, with a man awkwardly splayed over it, like he wasn't sure where to fall. A bullet wound directly in his forehead. Drew walked forward to look out the window, down at the river that looked almost black in the non existent light. Ruslan and Anzhelika conspired to have her killed by throwing her off a cliff. Spencer's words ran through her mind. As cruel as this sounds, the irony if Ana ends up drowning. "The water will make it difficult to track them," she said, not daring to voice the chances of them surviving the fall, let alone the swim. Drew looked to the side, down the forest where the river ran, dark. Completely dark. "People might have followed them. Maybe one of my aurors have found something," she said as she pulled back from the window, ignoring the body completely. "But they're not here anymore." Drew's eyes landed on Polina, running over her face. "Are you sure you can keep going? If you want, you can go back to base," she said, her tone suddenly, perhaps uncharacteristically, caring. Soft. Genuine.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - TemplateTimesig (talk) 05:52, 7 June 2021 (UTC)
The memories came easily. His mind wasn't the most fortified at normal times, let alone in his state. It was him who'd stabbed Ana, who attacked Spencer. His partner tried grabbing Spencer but Ana had caught his wrist when he was apparating with her, dragging his partner with them. The next memory was a conversation. They were standing in the hallway, in front of the door that held Ana. Vasya hadn't arrived presumably.

"Are you sure the guy wasn't her partner?"
"Could have been. But he's with the aurors now. Hard to get to 'im. Who knows how many of them there are. They could have been working in a group of four."
Through the door, they could hear the questions. Who are you working for?, how do you know about us?, who was your partner?. They couldn't hear answers but they could hear the thuds, the spark of spells, even a mangled scream. The memory dispersed.

Them playing cards in the floor below. The door opened to two men carrying in an unconscious Vasya, carrying her upstairs. The man didn't follow them, continued playing cards.
"Seems our source was correct."
"Know who it is?"
"Of course not. I reckon it's the butler."
"Always the butler."
The memory disappeared.

He was in the room, now, the room where Vasya and Ana were kept but he was at the door, watching. Ana's hands were forced up, chained to the wall. Her torso was visible, her shirt ripped open, and the stab wound was an ugly sight, with multicoloured bruises surrounding it. Vasya, on the other hand, was only chained at her non-broken ankle. They deemed her less of a threat than the red head. His memories made it clear that he didn't want to be there, preferred to be outside. Not looking at the scene in front of him. A man slammed his foot onto Vasya's ankle. The memory went dark as the guy closed his eyes at the impact. Vasya's scream was still clearly heard. When the guy opened his eyes, Ana was staring at Vasya. The guy didn't understand why, or how, she could keep on looking. The guy turned his head. There was a third man in the room, sitting on a chair looking utterly bored. His face was covered with a mask, made some high class material, so you couldn't see his face, except his dark hair.
The first guy, the one who broke Vasya's ankle, had his hand around Vasya's jaw, keeping her mouth pried open.
"Tell me what you know, or I'll rip her teeth out. D'ya hear me?" He hissed at Ana, who simply stared at him. "Who are you working for? Who else knows about us?" Nothing. Ana's jaw even clenched shut. The man brought out pliers. The guy looked away as he began to put it in her mouth. A beat of silence. Scream. The guy's eyes closed again, when he opened them, Ana's were now on Vasya. The guy didn't, couldn't, look at the Russian empress.
"Is this really necessary?" The man in the corner asked, the guy looked at him instead. He was a safe sight. The guy was now twirling a chess piece. The guy described it as a horse, his knowledge of chess was minimal at best. "She's not the girl's wife, she has no reason to protect Ekaterina."
"You shut your mouth," the man swore, jabbing the pliers at the other man, the bloody tooth flying across the room, landing at the guy's feet. The guy looked straight down at it, shuffled back a step. The other man shrugged. The first man turned back. "I ask again."
It kept on going like that, another three times, before the man gave up and stormed out of the room. Ana refused to give up anything about herself or Spencer. This time, Spencer could get a clean look of the man's face. In reality, the man was lying only a few feet away from where Spencer was. The guy looked back at the other man who tossed the chess piece towards the two girls.
"To keep you entertained," he said over his shoulder before he walked past the guy. Even in the close proximity, the guy couldn't see anything clear about the man. It's possible that he was one of the dead but none of the bodies had a similar hair cut if Spencer looked at any of them. The memory dispersed.

The guy was checking out a set of keys. They were missing a pair. He turned to say something, just to watch his partner be stabbed in the neck by a wounded red head. Then the knife was thrown into his chest and everything went black.

Chris Evans WB5

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer doesn't have any qualms with murder. He's always been on the fence about the morality of it all, but when it comes to hurting the people he loves — he doesn't care. Watching in real time what the scumbag had been doing to Ana has him experiencing what he can only imagine disassociating feels like in his ignorance. It's an out-of-body experience, almost. The cold fury snaps inside him. He wishes he could say he blacked out — that he had no idea what he was doing, what he was capable of — but that's just the thing. Somewhere in his cluttered mind, he knows what he's doing, and he enjoys it. The sound of his jaw breaking under his knuckles, the feeling of his nose's curvature as it breaks from the force of his punch, and the sound of his skull cracking against the hardwood floor as he bashes it in again and again. Now the mental torture — that's kind of a subconscious thing. He doesn't realize he's doing it, navigating through all his mental barriers and knocking them all down with ease. He evokes every painful memory the guy has locked away regardless of whether he remembers it or not, forcing him to relive every horrid emotion he's ever experienced from the day he was born. He overhelmes his every nerve, every sense, looking to make him feel everything he forced onto Ana infinitely worse. There are no words coming out of his mouth because he doesn't think his death merits even that; Spencer just wants to fuck him up beyond belief, to put him on the cusp of death and bring him back simply to do this all over again.

Message Me • 03:02, 9 June 2021 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - TemplateTimesig (talk) 13:02, 9 June 2021 (UTC)
The man crumbled back onto the ground, blood tumbling out of his nose. It only took a second, a brief second, of the memories enough to break down his own mental barriers. By the end of it, if there was even an end, he was simply drooling on the ground. He was bleeding out, he didn't have much longer left. In fact, after his body convulsed, it seemed like he had gone, but then blood spurted out of his mouth. "St..." he mumbled before his body stilled and a drop of drool escaped the corner of his mouth, shimmering with the red staining his skin. His face was even worse than before somehow and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head. He was minutes, maybe seconds, away from death. His mind was circling through memories but they were all running into each other, overlapping, and his mind was cracking quickly.
Chris Evans WB4

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer doesn't want this guy slipping into the netherworld so quickly. He wants him to suffer the way Ana did; to make him feel powerless as Spencer deprives him of feeling anything that isn't pain. So, as much as it pains him, he draws his wand and makes an effort to save this guy before it's too late. "Brackium Emendo," he casts, envisioning all his broken bones mending back together under his flesh.

Message Me • 04:18, 12 June 2021 (UTC)

Octavia WB3

Octavia Boleyngraduated hufflepuff • intelligence officer

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
undercover auror
「 Relationship 」
separated from drew

Octavia is not about to get on this guy's bad side, so her mouth? Yeah, no criticisms fly out of it. She's only interested in high tailing it out of here and putting this disturbing case long behind her. She would follow Drew, but the last thing she wants is to let Spencer delude himself into thinking he can do whatever he wants in her absence. No. Plus then her report will have blanks on it, and she just — yeah. It's easier to stick around. She does take a few step back, though, unwittingly stepping on the remains of someone else. She doesn't realize it at first, but the loud crunch is pretty hard to ignore. "Ew," she squeaks, face contorting into alarm and disgust as she hurries to step off the rotting corpse.

Message Me • 04:18, 12 June 2021 (UTC)

Polina WB

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
26 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

There's nothing to react to. There is absolutely nothing to react to, because Polina refuses to acknowledge that one of the victims depicted was her wife. She refuses to acknowledge that it's her wife who's getting tortured for something she damn well has no say it, and that she herself could have avoided entirely if she were half as decent of a spouse as she vowed to be all those years ago. But she isn't and they didn't, and — Merlin. How is she supposed to look her in the eye now? How is she supposed to take care of the kids knowing she might fail them the same way she failed Vasya? What if she does let this happen to her kids? Polina is avoiding dwelling on it right now, because the moment she unlocks the gates, she knows it's game over. This is why she was who she was; closed off, cold, ruthless. At least then she wasn't getting the only people who have ever meant anything to her hurt. Polina's face is blank and her posture is rigid, but she pushes on, following the images she'd seen towards where she hopes she might find Vasya and Ana. Upon reaching the window, Polina glances out the corner of her eye at Drew. She doesn't think words need to be said. She has a good visual, all she has to do is — pop.

Message Me • 04:18, 12 June 2021 (UTC)

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

"Fucker," she mumbled when Polina apparated, taking in a deep breath. She wanted a holiday. For the first time in her life, she wanted to take a holiday. Speed walking back to where the other two were, she took one look at the healing guy and clenched her jaw. "We got to go, they're somewhere in the forest," Drew said tearing her eyes onto Spencer and Octavia, slightly wincing at the corpse. Drew was going to purge their outfits after this, including shoes. "Bring him outside, we'll leave him out with one of the other aurors." She wasn't sure if this was the best route, but the guy looked like someone had rearranged his brains from the way his eyes were rolling. "If you found out anything, you can catch me up as we try find them." With that, she headed straight for the stairs, praying Polina hadn't gone very far and the other two followed her. With Polina at the front door, Drew could release a breath. She didn't know what was in that forest and she didn't want to stress about missing another person. Moving down onto the ground, she turned to Octavia. "We're going to have to track them, somehow, and you have the best nose out of all of us..." she trailed off before offering the jacket. Then she jerked her head to Spencer, leading him to their original hideout. "He'll be safe here, no one will find him, it's charmed," she said, not counting out the chance more of them could start appearing. Then, she watched her wife disappear into the shadows. "Now...we walk," she breathed out, her grip on her wand not lightening.

Message Me • {{{2}}}


DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

An hour and a half of walking. They were following Octavia who was howling intermittently. However, they veered off the river bank twenty minutes before hand which was a good sign. It meant they didn't drown. Finally, they found Octavia in front of a dark cave with a little bit of ember visible inside. Trail must stop here. Glaring at the other two before they even tried heading in, Drew walked into the cave, her wand out, not sure if she'll find them, a trap, or nothing at all. She knew there was at least one more man out there. The cave was dark and Drew could barely see anything, and she was about to light the tip of her wand when two bangs went off. Gun shots. Drew didn't feel anything, she wasn't hit, and her wand flicked to send an orb of light into the air, illuminating the space and was on the verge of summoning a shield when the light hit the source of the noise. Vasilia. Huddled in the corner, holding that gun, staring back at Drew with wide, almost bulging, eyes. The gun slipped out of her hands and clattered onto the ground. "Vasilia," Drew began but then the woman's head turned to the side and Drew's eyes landed onto an unconscious body with a shade of red peeking through the shadows.
"I...I can't wake her up, she's not waking up," Vasilia said. Barely, it was said with a heavy lisp and her cheek was swollen to the size of at least three golfballs. Maybe five. The interaction lasted really no more than a minute but, to Drew, it felt like longer. "I can barely feel her breathing, I don't know what to do," Vasya continued, which was what kicked Drew into beginning to make her way forward.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

PolinaWb5

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

Polina has been following the intermittent howling very closely, trusting the werewolf to get her to where she longs to be. It feels like an eternity, though, and Polina can't say her hope didn't waver slightly. As hurt as they were, doing all this walking? It didn't bode well with Polina. Even she didn't know if she could walk for long sustaining the injuries Vasya seemed to have had inflicted upon her, nevermind a walk through a forest. It's a long trek, and Polina has never been more grateful to walk into a cave in her entire life. She's relieved; it seems that in spite of everything, Ana still has at least a fraction of a good instinct. All that relief comes crashing suddenly when Vasilia finally comes into view under the dim light of her wand. Unlike Drew, Polina is moving without any hesitation, not bothering to wait for the blonde as she rushes to Vasya's side, dropping to her knees. She wants to reach out, to cradle her swollen cheeks and ground her, but she knows not much good might come of it, so instead, she checks the exposed skin for any further lacerations or wounds that require immediate attention. "Oh, dorogoy," she whispers, keeping her tone soft so to avoid triggering her in any kind of way. God, Polina feels so helpless. With the birth, she at least could rely on what she'd learned from the countless of books she'd read. She could hold her hand, get her ice chips, whisper words of encouragement, and get her through it. But here, now? Fucking hell. Polina just pours alcohol over her injuries, wraps them up while she's screaming on the inside, and that's it. But Vasya has always been so fragile, so sweet and kind and delicate, and she doesn't deserve any of this. She doesn't deserve to sit in a cave worrying if her fellow abductee is going to survive while she looks like she's got three dozen nuts stuffed in her mouth like a chipmunk and more than likely a plethora of internal injuries Polina can't assess from her position. Polina has truly never felt so helpless. "Spencer and Drew will take care of her," she promises quietly, relying on her mother tongue to grant them at least a modicum of privacy within the confinements of this cave. "What about you, Vasya? What hurts the most?"

Message Me • 05:21, 13 June 2021 (UTC)

Chris Evans WB5

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer lagged behind the group a little bit as it took him much longer than he should have cared to spare to transport the other guy. As far as he'd told Drew, she could expect him in the holding cells, but that guy's fate was a lot more cruel than that. It was everything he deserved. Nonetheless, Spencer returned fairly quickly considering what the guy had been apprehended for, and came into the cave not too long after the other women. Unlike Polina and not unlike Drew, he does stay rooted where he is. It's like his world is caving under his feet. Ana looks very much so dead, and the realization strikes him with a breathtaking pang. In that moment, he feels sick. He thinks he's too late, that their time is up, and the mere fact that it might've happened this way strikes a chord in him that hasn't been struck before. He feels sick. "Is she alive?" he asks in lieu of approaching the unconscious figure himself. If Ana is dead, Spencer is afraid to admit what he might do with himself. He'd burn the world down for her in a heartbeat. She's everything to him. She always has been, ever since they met.

Message Me • 05:21, 13 June 2021 (UTC)

Vasya WB 83

Vasya Romanovahaunted by her past • mother of four

「 Age 」
twenty-seven
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
empress of russia
「 Relationship 」
happily married

Vasya's eyes, under the growing light, almost looked like they were shimmering but no tears were spilling out. Closer, you could see the scatter of bruises stretching down her face, ugly colours, and her lips were swollen, with a scabbed over cut on her forehead. That was actually a tree branch. A part of her almost convinced herself that this was a dream, Polina was a dream. A hallucination leading her to heaven. "Ankle," she breathed out, her eyes, barely visible especially with one black eye, now deadly focussed on Polina. "It's my ankle, they...I think they broke it," she said, but her words were barely tangible with the way her mouth was swollen. The ankle had a make shift bandage around it but even then it was swollen and slightly crooked. "She tried fixing it but the walking...the walking didn't help it." Vasya didn't know what hurt the most. At this point, everything hurt. Everything was rolling together and she knew she was on the verge of passing out with the way her vision was growing dim at the corners. "Polya," she said, and a drop of blood dripped out of her mouth. She knew there was probably more injuries under her shirt but she didn't know, and a hand came up to wipe at it with the back of her hand. "S'sorry," she mumbled out, there might have been more words in between. Her head was pounding and she wouldn't be surprised if a migraine was coming her way.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

DrewHwb

Drew HamiltonPerfect from the bottom to the top

「 Age 」
33 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Head auror
「 Relationship 」
Married

Drew was focussing on Ana, her hand snapping onto her neck. There was a heartbeat. "Not yet," Drew responded, "I'm going to get her to St. Mungo's. You need to come too," she said, her eyes flicking towards Polina to send a message. Drew isn't apparating them both. Her eyes then turned back to Ana. It was the stab wound on her side and, without going into too much detail, it was clearly infected and Drew couldn't do much without a healer. Drew tapped Ana on the cheek, trying to wake her up, then again but considerably harder and Ana made enough of a noise that Drew exhaled a breath. As long as she wasn't in a coma. Then she slipped her arms underneath her and hoisted her up. Drew wasn't going to wait for Spencer to kick into action. Not when time was running so short. She trusted Octavia to be able to clean this place up without her around and she was wanting to keep an eye on the empress, and the deputy healer she supposed. Trusting Polina to follow suit, she nodded at Spencer, before twisting on her heel to disappear with a loud pop.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Momsya WB

Vasya Romanovahaunted by her past • mother of four

「 Age 」
twenty-seven
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
empress of russia
「 Relationship 」
happily married

"My wand..." she trailed off, "they snapped my wand." It was the most irrelevant thing in the world but her eyes had landed on Drew's, reminding her of it.

Message Me • {{{2}}}

Chris Evans WB4

Spencer Darlinggraduated hufflepuff • king of classics

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
wizard
「 Occupation 」
bodyguard + pilot
「 Relationship 」
fully committed

Spencer should care about the Empress. He cares about Vasilia — he always has — but ultimately, when he has to decide whether to prioritize Vasya's welfare or Ana's survival, he'll always choose Ana. So even though he's visibly relieved to hear that Ana is alive, he doesn't relax or stick around to offer Polina any help. Like Drew, he disapparates, St. Mungo's being the only destination in mind.

Message Me • 23:04, 13 June 2021 (UTC)

PolinaWb5

Polina RomanovaEmpress of all of Russia

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Royal Consort
「 Relationship 」
Married to Vasilia

Polina listens intently as she skims over the visible injuries, already tending to the ones she can see and comfortably handle for Vasya. Bracking Emendo for the broken ankle, Episkey for the cut on her forehead, so on and so forth. It's not a lot in the grand scheme of things. Vasya needs professional help, and while Polina has been well-versed in medicine since she was a teen, she doesn't have the means to provide the level of healthcare she expects her wife to receive. "You don't have to apologize," she mutters in response, looking anywhere but Vasya's face. She's unwilling to look her in the eye when she knows this is all a consequence of her own actions. Not wanting to waste any more time, she cautiously draws a hand under her knees and the other around her back, lifting her slightly bridal style before disapparating for St. Mungo's.

Message Me • 23:04, 13 June 2021 (UTC)

Octavia WB2

Octavia Boleyngraduated hufflepuff • intelligence officer

「 Age 」
28 y/o
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
undercover auror
「 Relationship 」
separated from drew

Of course I get stuck with the gross jobs, Octavia muses, aggrieved by everyone's sudden departure. She has a hell of a bone to pick with Drew. She's happy that the two women were found alive, even if just barely, but she's not happy at all with the way Drew has handled this case and she has no qualms with letting the other woman know as soon as she's finished being the 'boss'. For the time being, she lingers in the cave, no longer wolfed out. She glances around, frowning. Smells like rotting flesh in here.

Message Me • 23:04, 13 June 2021 (UTC)

Advertisement