- Please owl the original owner before you create the character, they might be able to offer extra ideas or plans and after all, it's just polite to do so. Don't just create them without asking. And if they have specific ideas or rules they want the character to have, in order to fit in with their current characters, please stick to them.
- Please don't write too much in the 'short description', just a few quick (couple of lines) summary of their personality or appearance if it's known, if not then leave it blank. More information can probably be found out by owling the suggested user. If it would take too long to explain here or you want to talk to them about it please put 'owl me'.
- When putting who they'd be shipping with, try to link it if you know how and if it's a specific sexuality you're looking for, then please include it.
- The information in this chart is about the pre-existing character (the first 2 columns) and about the character that is sought for (the following 2 columns) and lastly the user to contact if you're interested (last column).
- When the character is made, please update the list and remove them, just to avoid confusion in the future.
- Just try to be sensible and kind about it.
|Significant other||Preferred Gender||Estimated Age||Short Description/Requirements||User To Owl|
|Morowa Akoto||Male||16-17||Someone to help her deal with the trauma of her friends disappearing; Really understanding and patient; Funny||Jinae|
|Kit Lich||Female||21-25||Just someone who's loose and has a bit of a wild streak, but isn't crazy. Someone who also isn't afraid of animals, and can handle a busy lifestyle.||Blue|
|Will Kisler||Female||Ehhh 17-19, maybe 20||Maybe a first relationship sort of thing? She's still In The Closet at the moment, thank you Mr. Fitzgerald she was almost out. Definitely would find someone with self-confidence (maybe a lil cockiness) attractive, could totally see a Quidditch Rivalry thing, ngl. They can't make fun of her for being two years behind tho. And they'd def have to be friends first as well.||Jay|